IOT: Second American Revolution REDUX

Sonereal is now the NPC Controller.

You have all been warned.

Turn 2
March 28, 2037
Spoiler Alaska+Hawaii :

Local
  • The Police State of America Successfully Annexes Northwest Oregon
    One of the rebellious groups in the "United States" has forcefully annexed part of Oregon. The attack was a success as 7,000 people tried to resist. Being even less equipped and trained than the rebels, the resistance was put down. 1,000 men from the PSA were killed while taking out 2,000 themselves. 3,000 additional people died from the cross-fire.
  • The Rebels of San Francisco Successfully Annex Northwest California
    Another group of rebels has attacked and now controls a part of America. Only 1,000 irregulars were willing to fight. Ill-equipped, these men had the odds against them from the start. The resistance was wiped out. However, 2,000 died in the cross-fire. No San Fransican casualties.
  • The Dakota Union Attempts Mass-Expansion
    The Dakota Union has attempted to forcibly annex all of its direct neighbors. The first battle resulted in the deaths of 1,000 of Dakota's own and 1,000 of the resistance, along with 2,000 civilian casualties. The second battle was lost, killing 1,000 on each side but resulting in 4,000 civilian casualties. The third battle also ended in the aggressors' defeat, both sides again losing 1,000. 1,000 civilian casualties are reported. The aggressors again have no luck as the third battle is lost as well. They were able to retreat with no large casualties, but dealing massive damage to the defenders as 3,000 are confirmed dead. The fight killed 5,000 civilians. The fourth battle finally gives the rebels of Dakota some lee-way as the only 1,000 men resisting were slaughtered. However, 1,000 civilian casualties are reported. No Dakota losses. The final battle also ends in victory for Dakota as 1,000 defenders die. However, the defenders in return killed 1,000 of the Dakota's men. 1,000 civilian casualties reported.
  • The "United States" Continues to Ignore Revolution
    Despite the increased activity of the Revolutionary groups scattered across continental US, the District continues to ignore them all. The effective border remains defended, but the leadership as a whole seems to remain unphased by developments across America

World
  • NATO Officially Dissolved
    In wake of the effective collapse of America, German, British, and French leadership have officially announced the dissolution of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Against the predictions of many, no new alliance similar to NATO has been discussed; in fact against what many believed to happen, the powers of Europe seem to be having disagreements about the Western world as a whole. None of the governments have made official statements when asked about the topic.

*CLARIFICATION*
Techs are secret. Scavenging is too until something is discovered, in which case it is announced.

Did you not do my orders or something?

It's funny, I swore I did your claims.

Well I'll fix the map, but the stats are correct so no big deal.

Karl De Vroom was observing the report on the restoring of order in Oregon. 6000 deaths, 1000 of the dead were serving the PSA, 2000 were of those opposing the PSA and 3000 were bystanders. 3000 bystanders? That information would cause dissent in the PSA if heard. A quick little statement by PSTV on the matter should ensure that people think that most of those bystanders were violent protesters. Any statement over wise will be censored...

“General Director! Helen Cory has arrived!”

Looking up from the paperwork on his desk, Mr De Vroom noticed his secretary Tamika Terrier was holding the door open for the brown short fuzzed haired and brown eyed Vice President of the Police States of America. She was in a dark blue suit, combined with white skirt and jacket, as well as a snowy tie. Her white shoes were marching on the dark blue carpet. De Vroom himself was in procession of long, dark hair, a jet black clean beard and orange brown eyes. His black jacket, shoes and trousers were matched by a light red shirt. De Vroom then let out a word: “Hello.”

“Good day” went the Vice President. “I have seen a copy of the report. Keeping the public in ignorance will be difficult. They may already received a copy of the report that could have been stolen by the agents of the so called “Liberty’s Flame.” Not good.”

“We will alienate “Liberty’s Flame” will the power of the media if need be” went De Vroom. “To control the media is to control the mind. To control is to ensure order. Speaking of control... how is the control of Washington State now?”

“Let just say the President has addressed the state as a whole... and Oregon.” The Vice President then sat down, making only a nervous Terrier standing.

“You can leave now” went De Vroom at Terrier. Terrier left. De Vroom continued to Cory “I am annoyed that the central government of the USA has ignored the crisis.”

“I guess they are making us do the dirty work in restoring order. DC will be paying the expenses. We will be restoring order in America... ensuring that we are the ones that reunite this land!”

“A dream that is of grand possibility. I take this path indeed. Now to our policies...”

“I have a draft of possible measures to take. If we accept we could succeed.”

“Hmmm...” De Vroom went, observing the report. “I like this but... I thought I was the puppet master.”

“I would like to think you are one of the puppet masters now Mr Vroom. I feel that you gaining all the power would be incorrect when dealing with matters like restoring order to the USA. I like a partnership in controlling the PSA.”

“Well... you can get a board post on the Grand Police Committee...”

“I want a top post there.”

“You got a top post as Vice President of the Police States of America.”

“As a second to a puppet.”

“True... I will think about this.” De Vroom then picked up a dark blue fountain pen. “Now let see...”

Orders of the PSA

Create three new regiments via the spending of 6.
RP terms they will be soldiers as oppose to riot police. There is little difference in the PSA.

Set 80% of the income into peaceful claiming as demonstrated in the “normal” blue below in the map. Light blue is annexation and will have three regiments going to it.
RP terms they will include two soldier regiments combined with one riot police regiment and will be dealing with protesters that are in league with Liberty's Flame.

PSA claiming.png

Set the rest of the income into industry.

Annex the neighbouring provinces, invade the southernmost
Buy 5 armies to help the invasion. Buy as many ships as necessary.
Rest to industry.

Build 1 air strip. The rest income into Industry. Bank anything that remains.

The Republic of Alaska, proposes to the German, British, and French leadership to create a new NATO. Alaska offers to send land Troops and Air Force in Europe next turn.

Alaska will replace USA role's in NATO.

All into Peaceful Claiming
Invade the Orange Territory with 5 Armies.

Alaska News:

A new NATO:

Mr. Fotis Kouvelis, President of Alaska and leader of DL:

Mr. Kouvelis stated '' The old NATO was an Anti-Communist Alliance. However Alaska proposes a new NATO. A Defensive alliance for all nations. We, the Alaskan people, have the responsibility to create this new NATO. I, as President of Alaska and leader of a Left Wing Government, promise to create a new NATO for all Nations.''

Mr. George criticizes the Governments proposal of a new NATO:

Mr. George Karatzaferis, Leader of DNP:

Mr. George, just after the statement of President Fotis, stated '' A leftist- Communist NATO is unrealistic! A new NATO should protect Europe from Russia and Communist China. The << peacefull Alliance >> is unrealistic. We call the Government to re-create a strong NATO, not a shadow of its former self. ''

Alaska Legastive Elections:

Democratic Left wins and gains Majority in the Parliament:

Democratic Left:

leader = Fotis Kouvelis
Seats = 76
Percentage = 50.5%
Colour = Red

Republican Union:

leader = Panos Kamenos
Seats = 40
Percentage = 34.6%
Colour = Blue

Democratic National Party:

leader = George Karatzaferis
Seats = 34
Percentage = 14.9%
Colour = Green

Voting Map:

DL: Red
RU: Blue
DNP: Green

Statement of Mr. Panos Kamenos, Leader of RU:

Mr. Panos Kamenos, Leader of RU:

Mr. Panos stated '' The Republican Union thanks all those who voted for RU in the legastive elections. We shall not stop to fight for a Right Wing Popular Government, a Government of the People, of the Traders, of the Army, of the Alaskans!! We shall win. About NATO, I support the Government's policy.

Statement of Mr. Fotis:

Mr. Fotis today stated '' The people have chosen that Alaska will have a Democratic Left Wing Government. I thank all people who voted for DL. Our Government shall create a Leftist, Democratic Government for a peacefull and Democratic future. ''

Statement of Mr. George:

Mr. George stated '' Today we made a Great Victory for the Patriotic Front! DNP became a large party that can become a strong opposition that will criticize the Government and be the voice of the Alaskan Patriots in the Senate!! We thank everyone who voted for DNP! Thank you. ''

End of both elections:

What it means for Alaska?

The Democratic Left, the Left Wing Communist Party of Alaska managed to gain a great victory. In the Presidential Elections the people chose Mr. Kouvelis as President of Alaska. We all waited that the Alaskan people would vote in the Legastive Elections for a strong DL. Now Mr. Kouvelis can begin his program, since now he has the majority in the parliament and doesnt need the support of other parties.

Christos, NATO means North Atlantic Treaty Organization, I see you have no Atlantic coastline. Also you have no right to claim to make NATO "for 'Mericuh" cuz you're a Greek/Russian (same thing init?) and 'Mericuh is for real 'Mericuhans!

“So” went Alec Carpel, observing the two large figures looking down at him as he was sited at his desk. “What exactly are the demands of De Vroom this time?”

“Simple!” went the loud, harsh voice of Thomas Gorgon. “He sees the Non-Aggression Pact with the Yellowstone Republic a possible means of ensuring order. Hence he wants you to sign it!”

“And the reason why I am being told this at gun point?” went Carpel, noting the revolver of the second figure being aimed at the President of the PSA
“We have... observed the actions in Alaska” went the cold, quite voice of Edmund Greenstone, the holder of the revolver. “The Alaskan fools thing they can restore NATO. De Vroom wants you to make a public statement denouncing them for their ego.”

“But... we cannot commence aggression against fellow states at the moment of our current industrial development” went the President.

“De Vroom says otherwise!” went Gorgon. “Commence the denouncement as a sign that we are not of the ego lot but rather followers of a GRAND vision! If they respond against us aggressively then we get allies from those who share our denouncement of Alaska!”

“O... fine I accept De Vroom’s demands!” went Carpel. “I will call the PSA Senate on the matters...”

“De Vroom also feels you should ask San Francisco for a Non-Aggression Pact to ensure security” went Greenstone.”

“I... accept” went a worn out puppet.

Christos, NATO means North Atlantic Treaty Organization, I see you have no Atlantic coastline. Also you have no right to claim to make NATO "for 'Mericuh" cuz you're a Greek/Russian (same thing init?) and 'Mericuh is for real 'Mericuhans!

1) We are Alaskans.
2) NATO is a defensive alliance of all European and American states.
3) We are an American State.
4) We have the manpower to help our Europeans allies. Many illegal states ( like PSA) also have manpower, but not the will to send armies to fight in the Middle East ad Europe. We shall send Air and Land Forces to fight in the Middle East and protect Europe.

$22 into Industry
$2 to raise one regiment
$37 into claims

The Great Republic of Madison offers a Non-Aggression Pact to the Free Republic of St. Louis.
The Great Republic of Madison offers a Trade Agreement via border with the Republic of Wisconsin, where the Great Republic of Madison will provide 3 troops for trade and the Republic of Wisconsin will provide 2.

President Tyson stood at the podium and a cool breeze wafted over those gathered to listen to his speech. "Greetings fellow Wisconsinites, recently you may have noticed that we have gained large tracts of territory to our north. Go, spread and be prosperous there. Also, our alliance with the Republic of Wisconsin is amicable and mutually beneficial." He took a breath, the hard part was next.

"However, not everything is bright and sunny, the 'United States' is refusing to acknowledge our country we have rightfully established. Was it not our duty to throw off the shackles of an ineffective government to set out on our own as we did during the war against Great Britain? They are a crumbling government as evidenced by their being ousted from NATO. From their ashes we will reclaim what is rightfully ours in due time. But let us have peace in doing so. I have no want or need for war and I know you have none either. Let us foster good relations between our neighbors and in doing so create a united federation of nations that will one day reunite the country. God bless and good night."

4) We have the manpower to help our Europeans allies. Many illegal states ( like PSA) also have manpower, but not the will to send armies to fight in the Middle East ad Europe. We shall send Air and Land Forces to fight in the Middle East and protect Europe.

The PSA has declared that it is more concerned with reinstalling the stability of the USA then trying to reinstall a allaince that Europe has no plans of reinstalling.

The PSA also declares Alaska as part of the United States, hence their actions of "independence" are illegal.

1) We are Alaskans.
2) NATO is a defensive alliance of all European and American states.
3) We are an American State.

1) So you have no right to do anything on behalf of the US
2) But you're not in the Atlantic, the original founders were.
3) But you said you were Alaskan?
4) You have to lowest population of any nation, I dont see that manpower.

The PRC (Peoples Republic of Connecticut) declares that it supports the Middle Eastern Rebel Armies that fight bravely against the imperialist Europeans and so called Americans, long live the world Revolution.

Without Europe, there can be no USA. So we ask our Europeans allies to join the new NATO. We shall send our armies to protect Europe. We have quite a large army. And we are willing to send it in the Middle East.

1) So you have no right to do anything on behalf of the US
2) But you're not in the Atlantic, the original founders were.
3) But you said you were Alaskan?
4) You have to lowest population of any nation, I dont see that manpower.

1) Alaska is the legal successor of USA.
2) No, we are not.
3) Alaska is an American state. America is more than USA. It has South and Central. And North.
4) We have the largest numbers of Armies.

The USA is a dead nation, it has no successors. It is time to let anarchy reign in America.

- Head of the Black Flag Army

Top Bottom