Is this mpd dead?

There's nothing that I can say that others haven't already, like the tech tree and whatnot. Maybe flesh out the ruins a bit more or have some that you can explore, like dungeons in FFH2. The setting for this makes it unique, so you can basically rob whatever features you want from other mods and it'll still be very original.

By that Planetfall comment, I meant that this is how Planetfall started out. Bits and pieces until it basically became one of the big Civ4 mods. A post-apocalyptic mod for Civ4 is a great idea and to build on it you'd just have to use what's already there.

I think fury road is a great mod, I have really enjoyed it. I dont think that since the original concept was quite successfully implemented and is no longer moving forward towards some future goal that the mod is "dead". It's kinda done, and well done in my opinion. Sure the AI could use some help, and the tech tree could be spaced out more, but I really like this mod for it's finished feeling...

That and although it may be in a comfortable place, it definitely hasnt been abandoned. I hope to work on a mod mod once the CivSmith utility gets off the ground...

The end lasts as long as generations after remember it. SO NO ITS ALIVE AND WELL its summer mann we are surfing HEHEHEH

Mr creator as you can tell not much can be done to improve your creation. As people have said simple changes to make the feel and game play more exiting is all. (maps,ruins,gameplay ) So when you get off the surf bord (heheh) just put out a final upgrade with all suggested improvements carefully included on a easy to upgrade download for this mod. I salute you for you have made Moe happy not Mad (HEHEH) I would like to see maps of different places like, New Jersey New York area we can play a map from any major city/counrty ect. Great idea? Also music Black Sabbath maybe?

Top Bottom