Jet Reskins

Not to complain... more reskins are always great, but why bother making MiG-21s for Italy and F5's for North Vietnam? These kind of things are just really odd.

By the way, I am enjoying these reskins though... I'll be using Ethiopia, Vietnam and the Tiger Stripe (for Zulu)... now I just need a MiG-21 for Mali!

Not to complain... more reskins are always great, but why bother making MiG-21s for Italy and F5's for North Vietnam? These kind of things are just really odd.

By the way, I am enjoying these reskins though... I'll be using Ethiopia, Vietnam and the Tiger Stripe (for Zulu)... now I just need a MiG-21 for Mali!
[/img]

Cool!! I was using one of the others for Mali.. I couldnt find a pic of a Mali Mig 21 on google.. im gonna make it soon...

The reason i made the other skins and removed the roundells is becourse im using them for other civs that I couldnt find pic for.. like you said im using the tiger camo for Zulu...

Dont know if the Italian Migs are/where real.. Here is the pic i based them on.. Like I said.. I needeed skins for some civs that I couldnt find pics of...

Attachments

• MIG-21(Y4).jpg
    MIG-21(Y4).jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 254
Cool!! I was using one of the others for Mali.. I couldnt find a pic of a Mali Mig 21 on google.. im gonna make it soon...

The reason i made the other skins and removed the roundells is becourse im using them for other civs that I couldnt find pic for.. like you said im using the tiger camo for Zulu...

Dont know if the Italian Migs are/where real.. Here is the pic i based them on.. Like I said.. I needeed skins for some civs that I couldnt find pics of...
Maybe cause in that period The comunist Party was strong in Italy :). I think anyway they're (the Italy's ones) fantasy images (but i could be wrong)... BTW It's a good work and me too i'll use them for other civs, like african nations and so on... :)

You can always use Mozambique for the Zulu and their MiG-21s...

Of course, I'm kinda partial to the Tiger-Stripe... but you could simply stick a Mozambique Roundel on the wings of the Tiger Stripe, or if you're creative, a Zulu-emblem.

Mozambique Roundel

Other Roundels

Zulu don't have a nation today (per-say), but you can always sub-in modern-day Mozambique, Zimbabwe or Swaziland for nearby nations.

Nicely done! :goodjob:

Attachments

• su 34.jpg
    su 34.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 125

Those aren't Italian, they are Indian.

Dan

Top Bottom