JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Only if the other mod does not affect saved games. Which would be highly unlikely because most people who would be using William's file as part of their mod are going to be making changes to the game's database that will most likely corrupt and kill any saved game you try to reload after enabling such an additional mod.

Even adding the file to JFD's mod, and then editing the modinfo file of JFD's mod to give the proper file activation methods is not likely going to work because any edit to the modinfo file requires you to re-enable that mod in the MODS menu, and then there is a very high chance you will have the same corruption effect.

Erm, try this attached mod. You'll have to unzip the folder and then move the Add Plot Iterators To VFS (v 1).civ5mod file to your game's MODS folder, then let it unpack the mod before you can enable it. Not sure that it will work but it would be your best shot until JFD can update -- but the update would kill any game in progress you have anyway.

That's super kind of you, but I went through a long game without it just to feel what changes would be needed. I had no expectation it would work perfectly, and I was fine with that.

I'm happy to wait, I just wanted to address the issues, which were that section not working, the UU being worse than the base Calvary, and you could argue the building also needs a CBP specific buff because CBP tones down border growth. It should probably scale over time.

Because I did it intending to determine what needed ot be done, I had no real attachment to the game. Thank you so much for your effort though.

Edit: In the Mod Capatibility file, likely all the civs will need power scaling. Keeping all the same mechanics, but just increasing them to match powers in CBP.

I tried of Bhutan today (with the latest version of the community patch) and found a bug. When choosing a new policy it activates the UA and converts my cities to my founded religion - but also removes the holy city status. This means that wonders requiring a holy city cannot be built and you don't receive the bonuses gained through a holy city.

I have posted this on the steam page - there are others experiencing similar problems.

Is there a dedicated place i need to report bugs?

Tried Teddy Roosevelt today. For CBP, in the mod compatability it makes sense just to remove any negatives you give. So Rough Rider being standard without a negative and he's fine.

The Conneticut works inside city state giving 1 influence. The Tech tree is different though, it needs to be moved to something closer to battleship. In the base you intend for it to be 1 tech earlier than battle ship, so Rockety would make sense for that.

The UA part doesn't work because CBP doesn't allow demanding a unit.

I've been working on how to get around that, and CanMajorBullyGold might be reasonable. Will edit it in, and see if that works.

Edit: Okay, that works, but CBP has this concept around once you're friendly, you no longer can Bully so then it no longer works. I don't quite see how useful that option is, looking for work arounds.

But so far I can make all of this work reasonably in CBP. If we just have some Mod Compat stuff for it.

Problem with Afghanistan's mod support text; RTP text for the UB is TXT_KEY, as is a couple of other bits.

Attachments

• Logs.7z
    20.2 KB · Views: 48
Hi, I have a problem with the barbarians spawned from the Tribal Encampment tile improvement from the Arminius (The Germans) civ.

Any time they pass through or stay near my cities, they damage them and steal food, production or culture, like if normal barbarians were attacking them, except we're supposed to be at peace.

I don't know if it's a bug in the civ itself or a conflict with one of the other mods, would appreciate any help as I have searched around this thread and found no bug report mentioning the issue.

Modlist, in case there are some known conflicts that I don't know about

The community patch used is the latest beta.

Hi, I have a problem with the barbarians spawned from the Tribal Encampment tile improvement from the Arminius (The Germans) civ.

Any time they pass through or stay near my cities, they damage them and steal food, production or culture, like if normal barbarians were attacking them, except we're supposed to be at peace.

I don't know if it's a bug in the civ itself or a conflict with one of the other mods, would appreciate any help as I have searched around this thread and found no bug report mentioning the issue.

Modlist, in case there are some known conflicts that I don't know about

The community patch used is the latest beta.

Likely a conflict with CP. I was planning on checking out them with CBP and seeing if there's some work around for any issues. I'll dig in and see, but the barbarians have different logic, and steal things, so will be interesting to look out for.

Guessing new code for CP that checks for if peace with the barbarians, or whatever method is used. Will have to look at the functions it uses.

I presume the Sun Pimp will be updated with his ladies once they're finished...

(It's funny because most people don't get it :p)

That moment when Jan changes his avatar and you notice it's just another funny artwork. :p

Hello, subjects. How is your day in our oppressive magnificent empire today?

Spoiler :

It would be a great leaderhead for "The world according to the Modders"!

Since June is over, I guess the people of the Empire are in need a new Imperial Speech from our beloved Emporer if the Emporer has the mood and time.

Top Bottom