Join my marathon game

I continued the 5/8 as 3/8 since as far as I see we are not able to sync this issue. The 7/8 one is still OK. There is also another 5/8 you can join: see first page of thread.

Am I correct in thinking that your multiplayer game (YWVkq) will not support the iPadOS/iOS version of Civ VI, or is the cloud cross-platform? I am registered with 2K. If I can play, please kick me, I accidentally picked Gandhi, and I’ll rejoin. If iPadOS isn’t supported just kick me.

NB I have all expansions, on iPad 10th gen

Last edited:
Bitula's RL Game 7/8 (kobra196) this game is not active for some time. Do we have another leaver?

Am I correct in thinking that your multiplayer game (YWVkq) will not support the iPadOS/iOS version of Civ VI, or is the cloud cross-platform? I am registered with 2K. If I can play, please kick me, I accidentally picked Gandhi, and I’ll rejoin. If iPadOS isn’t supported just kick me.

NB I have all expansions, on iPad 10th gen
I don't see you joined, it's still 5/8.

Bitula's RL Game 7/8 (kobra196) this game is not active for some time. Do we have another leaver?
At one time he made his move after 3 weeks, so lets wait 2 more weeks, and if he doesn't move I'll remove him.

You maybe have any free slot anywhere that I could join? I am serious, and would not leave any game until the end.

You maybe have any free slot anywhere that I could join? I am serious, and would not leave any game until the end.
Yeah sure, we are looking for players as per OP top line.
Join code: YWVkq
Please don't choose leader, this is a random leader game.

Added a 6/6 because the 6/8 doesn't wana start so far. Join code: GQDrn
Same setting/conditions. Random Leader.

Oh great, now only one more player! To everyone: you can also join the GQDrn 6/6 random leader - it may fill up faster than the 7/8 since we have a 7 player one currently actively played so anyone from that one could also join this one. I'll add it to the first page.

Last edited:
ARGH!

I knew I shouldn't have signed up for that damn 2K account to get Caesar! Now it's telling me I can't play multiplayer because the age on my account is too young (my birthyear is 1968). It's telling me to contact customer service, but it won't let me log into the customer service port. Hopefully I will be able to get this resolved soon.

PS I also didn't get any notification on Steam about the game starting, not sure if this is a related problem or not.

One player quit the 8/8 game. It's interesting that he didn't even care to read the conditions of playing the game: eg.: being a forum member, explain reason for quitting. He just joined, and then just quit...
Unfortunately he is also part of the new 6/6 game. Should I remove him?
Removed player n4566 (or whatever).

Last edited:
Filled up that 6/6 game and got my first turn in! Not the legendary start I was hoping for but still looking forward to a good game.

Any interest in setting up a similar, non-marathon, game that we'd have a hope of completing in this lifetime? :) If so, post a join code and I'm in. Could probably get at least one other to join too.

Top Bottom