Joyful Isikien attempts Prince and above

Isikien

WHOA
Hey guys,

I decided that recently I wanted to step up to prince from noble. How much more difficult is it?

As a result, I am planning on playing a game in this thread and documenting it as thus for future generations. The bonus is I'll be using my grating South-east English accent as well as a ton of video software to record my exploits in a CivIV game. My trade off for advice.

Basically, kinda like a Big Brother thing but a lot less rubbish

Thoughts everyone? And don't worry, video wont be horrible quality. And my sexy mic makes up for the unsexy voice.

EDIT 2: Have to apologise. Due to a computer crash, the game I planned, in terms of video capture, was lost. Because of this I'm going to have to start a new one. Knowing where everything is isn't as much fun. Sorry for the inconvinience

EDIT 3: much better this time but because of selecting a different mixer the sound quality on my mic became below average. I laughed, I cried. Part one is in the works. Part two will be much better

Attachments

• MansaMusaIsAwesome.CivBeyondSwordSave
    77.6 KB · Views: 57
Loved your Videos, TMIT. :goodjob:
As you already said, they are also the only ones there are. A pity that you don't get paid for them and can do even more :crazyeye:

Go for it, Isikien! :)

Top Bottom