Korean War Scenario 1950-1953 - Complete

highphin

Please tell me the nature of your problem.

If I understand correctly it crashes?

So how do you know whether or not you can play as the UN?

Yes the download link has the most recent folder reorginizations in it.

If anybody has the recent download can they see any errors on my part as far as orginization of the file goes? I think the way i set it up was:

KW2P + Bic
KW2P - Art/Text + Readme
Art - Flics/Units/Terrain + Resources
Text - Civlo's Pedia's
Flics - Truman and Mao
Units - All units folders + Units_32
Terrain - Includes trench graphics and hill graphic

This is the layout of the entire download is it set up right?

Adjust screen size. This will help with the editor. I had the same problem. But, I meant press the Enter (or Return) button on your keyboard.

Okay, I can set it to be the UN in the editor. I knew that I was the Communists before because when it gets to the screen where you choose your civ, the map size, environment, etc. the only civ to choose was the Communists. Then I start to load the scenario, the 'Your Civilization Has Entered A Golden Age' thingy appears, and the message pops up 'Civilization3X (?) has encountered an error and must close'. (I THINK that's what it says) And it exits to desktop.

highphin

I invite you to my forum (link at top) please copy and paste your problems there, I have others more knowledgable then me who can assist you.

Please be specific as to the nature of the problem and what kind of system you have. Thanks

Okay, I posted something there, thanks.

Originally posted by Arc-Lite
HomeAir

I was told that the errors in the zip were not fatal BUT they should have been packaged differently. That has been done. If you'd like to try again, it should work this time. Thanks for your interest.

I did load it after you made the changes. And just for your information, I am running on 56K and redownloading a 14mb file to get a 10k file is not a very good solution. I am sure that I am not the only one with that problem.

I have another idea, perhaps you can use this same map, make a few alterations, and you can have a scenario depicting Korea today and to show the current situation. It would be kind of Interesting.

just an interesting fact: Etiopia sent troops into Korea to fight for the UN.

Thats right, in fact a large number of countries, methinks it was around 50 countries sent some troops, although none were comparable in size to the US' contribution of troops which was over 5 times larget than the Entire UN contribution.

I just download the zip file. but i get error to shut down the program that I try to load in Conqest

It seems the problem that is come from unit_32 file.

Some unit is not match like land marine

thx

gameforchiu

it says it's missing some animation stuff whenever I play it through PTW, too..hmm..

this mod is only for ptw and the modder has given up on working on it any more. But a new modder has taken up the job of working on it but is busy with the Balancer mod right now. So it will be awhile before he gets to it. But u can goto Cdgroup.org the civ3 forums and look up the mod and leave info there for him to look at and get back to u.

Top Bottom