Kyp's GMR Game (open sign ups)

The recent gift from Songhai was a good addition for me. I thank him a lot for this. We are gathering money for years to come, i'm still not sure which path i will take(at least not like a no brainer from Seven Seas :lol:) I should wait a bit before saying any conclusions about this war. If artys fight artys, this can turn even and with a fast peace deal.

I took a different tech path thanks to my particular and ''independent'' status.

If Persia demands some tributes from Russia to stay neutral in the African-Russia war, please state so, or PM Catherine's hotline if he does not wish to anger the Songhai.

The naval assault has begun. We will not leave our russian friends to fight alone.

We hope fortune smiles on Catherine the beautiful. We will keep egyptian troops busy and help you in this war in any way we can.

Monty has left his old title behind him. He will no longer be Monty the Crazy, but Monty the Loyal!

heh, here we go.

To be honest, I'm surprised I've lasted this long and even managed to be tech leader most of the time. No iron, no horse, I knew my days were numbered from the start. On top of that we engaged in highly suicidal fanatical warfare in our attempt to liberate Satsuma from the evil Russians.

Well, we will try to make you all pay as high a price as we can manage for our corpse.

I'm not very strong. No point in denying it, but in the end I will win Onan. You dont have enough troops and being assaulted from 2 directions as a peaceful player is painful.

I have an important project to finish before entering any conflicts. Demographic screen is pleasing Darius at the moment. We aren't leading at all excepted gold production but we are at least very close from all these numbers. The 4th phase is engaged.

The naval assault has begun. We will not leave our russian friends to fight alone.

We hope fortune smiles on Catherine the beautiful. We will keep egyptian troops busy and help you in this war in any way we can.

Monty has left his old title behind him. He will no longer be Monty the Crazy, but Monty the Loyal!

Catherine was pleased to learn that the Aztec people have come to aid.

Catherine wishes to gift all captured costal cities to the Aztec because she is not willing to devote any resource to guard coastal lines. If Aztec King found these cities no value, these cities will unfortunately be razed.

Catherine was pleased to learn that the Aztec people have come to aid.

Catherine wishes to gift all captured costal cities to the Aztec because she is not willing to devote any resource to guard coastal lines. If Aztec King found these cities no value, these cities will unfortunately be razed.

@Foffaren

Why, tell me Montesuma why have you come to assist bloodthirsty russians? Don't you see the whole geopolitical situation?
Just imagine that the aztecs and the russians would have invaded Egypt. Aztecs got those crappy small coastal cities while the russians seized main cities of Egypt full of world wonders. Then there remains only two ways to expand for militaristic russians: Songhai and the lands of Montesuma.
Do you expect that Catherine would dare to leave aztecs behind (and expose to Monty her back)?
Was your decision to help the russians correct? You are going to help Catherine to steamroll whole eastern part of the continent.

The truth is: Catherine has no knowledge on the whereabout of the Aztec empire. Not even a clue of their border.

Catherine has left an army of less promoted troops back at home, mainly to guard any Chinese sneak attack via the other side of the mountains ( which so far seems unlikely but Songhai may use that corridor) this small contingency army can also relocate should the Russians are tricked, but highly unlikely, only the Japanese cities would be in immediate danger.

Now that Songhai openly declare war on Russia, the next target will be absolutely clear.

Aztec and Egypt have had many disputes in the past and Montezumas people are slow to forgive. Siding with the great russian empire in their conquest of Egypt is the right thing to do.

There is no hiding the fact that we aztec are simple people and have no way to make this world our own. The only way we can make an impact on this world is to pick one of the great nations and support them. Russia has shown us what the world will look like under the oppressive feet of Askia and his band of thieves and murderers. The only way to stop it is to make sure there are none left. An empire ruled by the great and beautiful Catherine is an empire that will last forever.

I have an important project to finish before entering any conflicts. Demographic screen is pleasing Darius at the moment. We aren't leading at all excepted gold production but we are at least very close from all these numbers. The 4th phase is engaged.

Catherine suspects the 4th wonder being Lovre, for a prolonged GA probably another 35 turns. Now that any great people in Vanilla will cost gpp to increase, the value of early Lovre is dropping, but I guess GA is more important to Persia

If Songhai has any idea about what this means, you will understand why Catherine needs Egyptian land, not for the warmonger's pleasure, but the gold to upgrade and rush buy, in order to stay on an equal footing with the Persia.

These events mean only one thing--Persia or China will rule the world, there is no way Russia can keep up with these two large, and for a long time now, peaceful civs and their tech rate. Welcome to your doom.

I'm not very strong. No point in denying it, but in the end I will win Onan. You dont have enough troops and being assaulted from 2 directions as a peaceful player is painful.

:lol: Did you mistake me for a peaceful player? :lol:

Catherine suspects the 4th wonder being Lovre, for a prolonged GA probably another 35 turns.

You got it! I'm pretty sure that nobody took this path and i'm at 5 turns from completion. No danger here. This is my 4th wonder yes, but the end of this massive golden age will result in the end of the 4th phase. During that long phase, the Persians will enter the industrial era with a different approach than his neighbors. Songhai is going huge and i need to be prepared in the future. I will have less cities and my biggest ones need to be ''industrialized'' faster than anyone else.

These events mean only one thing--Persia or China will rule the world, there is no way Russia can keep up with these two large, and for a long time now, peaceful civs' and their tech rate. Welcome to your doom.

Are you suggesting they are saving GS? I guess so, but Russia has been in happiness for 95% of the game, so our cities are growing and our raw science rate is not bad.

I wouldn't call these two peaceful, each annihilated one civ to become its big empire.

Top Bottom