25 Armour
2 Dinghies

Issues:
Possible pirate base
Evidence of abandoned native treasures

5 soldiers to gather wood
5 soldiers to fish, using 1 dinghy
5 soldiers to build a Barracks
5 soldiers to build a watchtower/beacon (I know you don’t have it in your rules, but I figure it makes sense as an upgrade for the Fort)
5 soldiers to go off and explore southwards in a dinghy, looking for signs of pirates.
Trade 5 tools to the natives for gold and friendship.

Last edited:
Let us avoid traveling on the river unless absolutely necessary from now on.

Task 5 soldiers to hunt the Lizard-Pig-Things.
Task 5 soldiers to gather wood.

Launch a scouting mission to the Jungle Southeast of Amets with 5 soldiers.

Launch an expedition with 10 soldiers, following the river upstream on foot and carrying the following gear:

10 armor
20 food
10 wood

Keep a respectable distance from the river and only approach when necessary to collect drinking waters.

Fort Ebony Claw
Captain: Captain Raul the Black
Soldiers: 25

Buildings:
Fort

Items:
285 Food
25 Tools
90 Wood
25 Armour
4 Canoes
1 Dinghy
15 Ivory

Issues:
Hunting here will be more efficient

Order
An Expedition of 12 will be lead to see how far the river goes and to see if the local tales are true or not. They will be walking on foot. 2 men will be carry 5 wood each and the rest will carry 4 food.

10 will scout past the river and move west inland.

3 will gather wood.

Character Name: Katering Wengan
Fort Name: Lautaro
Fort Location: (Terrance will post with drawing)
About Me: Katering, a young girl, grew between revenge and swords, the time of revenge brought her sadness, but a lot of happiness, new friendships, a family of brothers and sisters, that will go to hell and back just for her, and the ability to help the worst pain.

Character Name: The Lordling, Javier

Fort Name: Ngechiwe

Fort Location:

About Me:

Javier last in line of a sufficiently prestigious family, with absolutely no chance of inheriting anything whatsoever. Too young to have participated in the great conquests of the Last War, the boy was restless and brooding, spending much time listening to tales of glory and watching his father’s various followers at work. When he learned about the New Lands, he leapt upon the opportunity, but was quietly turned down. Not to be dissuaded, he publicly requested his father’s support at his birthday celebration. With the pressure of the public event surrounding him, the father was forced to agree, and arranged for his youngest son’s expedition.

Javier is not respected by his soldiers whatsoever. They follow him for two reasons only - 1) there may be a slight chance they would survive this expedition and become rich as lords, and 2) if they let the boy die, the father will surely destroy them in his wrath.

There are three individuals who care for Javier, although they too would not claim to respect him. They are his Tutor turned Chaplain, his Butler turned Quartermaster, and his Weapons Trainer turned Commander.

Javier is not a child, but only barely acceptable as a man of responsibility. Although he wasn’t spoiled, he lived a life of privilege and tales of his sibling’s great feats and accomplishments. He was somewhat mischievous before the brooding began, but other than that did not demonstrate any unique talents or strengths. More worryingly, not much is known about how he would handle this new responsibility, or if he is even taking it seriously.

Last edited:
Orders (Diego Brando):

The fact that there are natives nearby is good news. It means that there will be treasure! Hurrah! The only problem is the natives may attack us so we must be on high alert this week.

During the day, 20 people will scout out areas near the camp while 5 people stay to defend the fort. The scouts should stay close to the camp, this is not an expedition this is more of a scout to see where the natives could attack us from. If we see any small groups of natives that we could easily take on then try to capture them.

At night, come back to camp and rest but make sure that we are prepared for surprise attacks at night. Sleep in shifts, five people will be awake to watch for native surprise attacks and every two hours we will cycle the watch so everyone gets a decent nights sleep over a ten hour period. We must treat this like we are in enemy territory. If the natives attack, wake up the rest of the garrison and we will overpower them. Try to take at least one of the attacking native alive.

If we manage to capture one or more of the natives, interrogate them and try and learn their language to the point where we can interrogate them for information on where the treasure is kept. Perhaps later in our expedition when we learn more about what's going on we could put them to work.

Soft Lock

This will be the last update this year, apologies for the lateness - this season can be a chore.

Heya all!

I've had some pretty crazy unexpected and not altogether positive real life thing to deal with these past few weeks and because of that decided to take a rather considerable leave from IOT in general. I'm hoping to have things cleared up in the next few weeks by which point I will get back round to this. I still need to add the new players but the old players are all done and the map is updated. I'm going to continue to post here but I understand if this long gap causes any of you to drop out and won't begrudge it.

Top Bottom