Kyp's GMR Game (open sign ups)

Cathy looked at all those hills and wondered how can her people mine them with empty belly.

And Egypt has heard that Cathy has a domestic advisor who was hired from somewhere in Iraq....

Doesn't have to be Irap, her own native advisors are bad enough.

Oh, I think I know what Ramsy meant, let Cathy tell you in 10-20 turns:lol:

Iraq is somewhere Babylon was, right? And the garden is babylon...

Anyway, Cathy is looking forward to supply some extra irons to Egypt for the good advice.

The Aztecs are looking for trading partners, or possibly someone to enslave. Where is everyone?

Loooonely. I'm so looonely.

Iraq is somewhere Babylon was, right? And the garden is babylon...

Anyway, Cathy is looking forward to supply some extra irons to Egypt for the good advice.

Ah yes, pleased to have helped, and iron sounds good!

hail to the japanese! the romans wish you good fortune, between the arms of the growing Russian empire ... with all that iron you guys have, ceasar looks forward to your epic clashes

Hail to chinese emperor!
Askia has found out that you have some ivory for trade. In 5 turns when the plantation is biult we Songhai would like to trade your ivory for our silk.

Hail to chinese emperor!
Askia has found out that you have some ivory for trade. In 5 turns when the plantation is biult we Songhai would like to trade your ivory for our silk.

The Chinese agree to your terms and will provide our bountiful ivory for the enjoyment of the Songhai people.

Kiffe (Ottomans) is still playing with us? Or has he surrendered to Tabarnak (Persia)?

I have noticed question marks followed by his nickname.

I think his steam nick has always had these. If he'd surrendered, you'd see an AI in the game details.

Hail, invisible Romans! :)

Ah, well, when our people can see you, you are welcome to enjoy our famous Arab hospitality. At least, along the edge of the border, that is. :p

Any idea how aggressive KYP is in MP? I sense he can have 6 swords now by the amount of cash and iron. I want to get my NC up, but don't want to get caught.

Yeah, he could do that, easy. I suspect his preference is to sit back and build, but sometimes the map presents opportunities that can't be ignored. Speaking as one of those opportunities, of course!

Top Bottom