[Large Mafia August] Archetype mafia Sign-Ups

I'm working on it the stuff now.

gamethread will be created before PMs are sent out, since I'll give the link to the game thread in the role PMs for people's convenience. First day may be 72 hours. I'm also taking a bit of time to double/triple check everything, make sure everything is correct, any small changes I may want to make, I don't give people the wrong qts/roles, etc.

As a reminder, all roles were completely randomized. Just a random sequence of 1-37 from random.org.

Lord OST? I haven't seen you since the Lord of the Rings game, iirc.

Blasty blast from the pasty past.

I participated in the Starwars game, but died way too early by the blast of a star. Then I joined the Metalgear game, but was killed the second day, iirc, because I played too scummy (for fun). So I hope Ill live to see more pwny killing this time before I have to goz QT.

first day will probably be 72 hours if thats okay with people. Since I gotta let people read their role PMs/make sure everyone gets them, talk with their teammates, etc.

the first day has items up for vote and all so there is stuff to do.

You have got your Internet slang wrong, LordOST. It's 'pleez', not, 'plliz'. Geez!

And today is not a Caturday. I mean, every day is a Caturday, but not a Caturday Caturday. Have a kittenful day!

You're just getting a Picard double-facepalm.

Top Bottom