[Large Mafia August] Archetype mafia Sign-Ups

mechaerik mind mechaerik business. mechaerik silly.

Also, I haven't done this in a long time:

August begins Monday...

yeah, but takhisis was implying creating fake accounts to get the game started. The game can start at any time regardless of those accounts, just it would be preferable to get a couple more.

anyways, as to when the game will start: I don't particularly see why anyone should object to the game starting like august 3rd or so instead of directly on the first. I know bestrfc stated he will be recovering early august but other than that it's not like 1 or 2 days matter. Even getting to just 35 sign-ups would make it easier. I can still PM a couple more names (I didn't particularly PM some NOTW people like backwards logic, but they may be aware of the game's existence)

I have zero time, but the premise seems interesting and I'm a sucker for new mechanics/ideas. Plus nice invites are a bonus too. I'll play. I'll do my best to stay active.

alright, took a bit of a look-see at everything and a version with 35 roles is very doable and not that much different. I'll actually just say that it cut out a faction I had there before, but it's not too troublesome.

the faction in question had some goals relating to the roles that would have been cut to drop from 43 to 39, so it would be very natural to cut them next. They would have been reworked anyways in the game with 39 roles because of this very reason.

so, 2 or 3 more sign-ups and we're on our way. More is always welcome though.

I have sadly failed to convince kill fire to even look at the thread.

What do you mean, implied? I've already got authorisation, 50% of the profits to be split with the moderating staff.

It's bin too long since I've played.

Remake! :cheers:

alright; sign ups are closed. Both of you are in.

edit- oh wait, see below

oh wait, just read what lord ost wrote. Yeah, clarify about who might be joining before we start.

anyways I can make a game thread today but it isn't quite starting.

Lord OST? I haven't seen you since the Lord of the Rings game, iirc.

Blasty blast from the pasty past.

I was waiting for two more, but Im afraid they wont join, so you may start. Thanks for waiting. Lets play

Top Bottom