[Large Mafia August] Archetype mafia Sign-Ups

Just realised I kind of neglected mentioning of rules; it's pretty much standard rules. Added that to the OP. Also I encourage people to read what is posted in the OP completely ;)

I will join IN

Both robbiecon and johnhughthom have posted the word 'in' twice. Does that mean they're doing two roles at a time each?

Both robbiecon and johnhughthom have posted the word 'in' twice. Does that mean they're doing two roles at a time each?

But if I had only posted in once that would mean I have a weakness for vites. That's not true, I can kick vite's butts.

Let's hope that such a cheeky answer doesn't come and vite you in the arse.

You asked so nicely .. In.

alright, I'll be aiming for 39 and then stop there. Certainly never going to get 43, and the game works just as well with 39. There are identifiably 2-4 roles that are "easy to axe" so to speak.

Right now there is 32 sign-ups, which is definitely a good number sign-up wise but not really good for the game. Well, it could be, just when you have factions with goals against each other/balanced around each other you can't really just "cut" out an entire faction to get the numbers down. If we can scrape together some more sign ups to get the 37-39 that would work quite well.

well I'm not too sure we'll get anymore than this, so tomorrow I'll start making a few changes.

D'you wanna make me do a couple illegal alts so the game can start?

lol. well the game wouldn't start until august anyways.

fwiw, like I said getting down to 39 is ezpz. 37 isn't too tricky after that, but I would rather not have to go all the way down to 32 T_T. It's fine just a little disappointing.

choxorn make kill fire sign up :p

choxorn threaten kennigit
choxorn bad
why we speak like troglodite?

choxorn threaten kill fire, not kennigit. Takhisis dumb.

choxorn equivocal. why choxorn no make clear? silly melon zombie.

choxorn meaning clear to mechaerik. Why Takhisis play dumb? mechaerik think he may be mafia.

Top Bottom