Let's crack some heads.

I regularly try to pronounce the Aztec names. I'm rather good, if I may say so myself.

Nice! I see the war is taking longer than expected though, as you have been warring with him for long enough that you entered the rifle age, when you started in the medeival!

To be fair, I think it started on the tail-end of the medieval era. I may have been a little too cautious also, capturing a few cities at a time, milking him for peace concessions while I rebuild and heal up my army, rinse and repeat. Trust me, Montezuma's on his last legs now though - two cities left, including a size 1 junk tundra city he founded about a turn ago. Got his priorities right, at least :lol:

Alrighty, let's see how my Mighty Mongol Polar Road Transport Link Connection Force (TM) is faring...

Thanks, guys! You're, erm, a credit to us all.

Incidentally, I looked at my worker numbers. I own thirteen. I built four. Who says that constant warring isn't a sound economic strategy? :mwaha:

The once mighty Aztec empire is looking a little sad these days...

Alex, never one for finesse, declared war and captured the improbably named city of Tzintzuntzen from Monty, leaving him with this thing; Malinalco, not so much a city as a couple of huts in the snow. Now I think I understand why he was willing to trade it for peace :lol: sure enough, a couple of turns later I get the message that Alex has graciously dealt Monty his death blow so I don't have to. What a nice man :)

Doesn't mean I can't fit in a little bit of extremely cheesy milking, if you'll excuse all the dairy-related terminology.

I got me a free tech! Not that Divine Right even interested me; I just felt like twisting the knife. And look at all those angry red numbers, WOW this guy hates me :D

My war with Napoleon gets off to a grand start. I capture Tours, actually a fairly decent city that fits well with my dotmap, although apparently I forgot to take a picture of this. Ah well, I'm sure you can work out what a bunch of Mongols capturing a city looks like by now ;)

Finally, I spawn my very first Great Prophet of the game, who of course builds this...

Must have been an awful lot of work for just the one guy. That should help my finances, which are suffering from overexpansion because I'm just too darned good at warfare :cool: actually they're not too bad atm, since I spawned a Great Scientist a few turns before and used him to fire off a Golden Age, again all by himself. You sure do get some efficient Great People in this game :goodjob:

Alrighty, let's see how my Mighty Mongol Polar Road Transport Link Connection Force (TM) is faring...

Thanks, guys! You're, erm, a credit to us all.
I always do this when I run out of things for my workers to do :D

don't we all:D

Yes we do.

There's a mod for people like that, you know. :D

Great update! Tzintzuntzen is definitely my favourite Aztec city name. :p

Hahaha, nice work at keeping this interesting! I just read the whole damn thread while drinking a couple beers. I Think its my longest continuous read ever on a forum. Glad you gave Monty his due. I friggin hate this guy and his treacherous ways. Well, i actually i love to hate him!

Hé, a new CFCer! and guess what.... He's Canadian..... we didn't have one of those yet :rolleyes:

Welcome! :D

CANADIANS!!!!!!!

:lol:

Attachments

• canada-americas-hat.jpg
    canada-americas-hat.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 47
Hahaha, nice work at keeping this interesting! I just read the whole damn thread while drinking a couple beers. I Think its my longest continuous read ever on a forum. Glad you gave Monty his due. I friggin hate this guy and his treacherous ways. Well, i actually i love to hate him!

I do my best :goodjob: and welcome to the CFC S&T Forums!

Now, christos and thecaesar eat your hearts out. When I'm done with Napoleon I plan to take on both Alexander and Caesar... at the same time :eek: :lol:

Now, christos and thecaesar eat your hearts out. When I'm done with Napoleon I plan to take on both Alexander and Caesar... at the same time :eek: :lol:

U will die. I'm pretty sure you saw Alexander's power rating, since you posted it in your story...:lol: He has about as much military as you and Caesar combined!

YAY!!! Total War!!

This will be an interesting mashup.

They shall crumble before me! :lol: I was going to devote an update to the rest of the French campaign, but my riflogoically-challenged opponent Napoleon is folding almost too fast for me to take screenshots. My cavalry don't think much of his iceball Chartres...

Then goes Orleans, which my troops 'accidentally' burn to the ground (these accidents happen far too often in Mongol invasions :D)...

Erm, imageshack is adamantly refusing to let me display that screen, so you'll have to use your imaginations. And finally, the jewel in the crown, Paris. Have you ever wanted to know what a rifleman shooting a musketeer in the face looks like?

There you go, you strange person. Extra movement doesn't help when there's nowhere to run :mwaha: and wow has Napoleon been busy :eek: check this out...

That's right, I count no fewer than ten wonders sitting around and being wonderous in Nappy's capital (plus a veritable army of settled Great Prophets). Did nobody tell him that he's no longer Industrious? :lol: building Notre Dame in Paris was also a nice touch. Here are my conquests towards the end of the French crusade...

Just the city of Marseilles to go now, and Napoleon is toast :mwaha: next time: gearing up for war with my bestest buddies Caesar and Alexander. Because that's how we Mongols roll.

How on earth... What... How... He... He was next to MONTY... And he... He built ALL THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow... He's either really brilliant or really, really dumb... probably the second. :lol: how was he not winning?

How on earth... What... How... He... He was next to MONTY... And he... He built ALL THAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Wow... He's either really brilliant or really, really dumb... probably the second. :lol: how was he not winning?

:eek: My question precisely. How was Napoleon not beaten into the ground by the war fueled Monty or at least thwacked a little?

Hey, Nappy's not supposed to win the Most Impulsive Builder award! Are you sure that's not Louis? :crazyeye:

Hey, Nappy's not supposed to win the Most Impulsive Builder award! Are you sure that's not Louis? :crazyeye:

In any of my games he would have declared war on me than just sat there and died really easily with no wonders built and a significant lack of infrastructure.

Top Bottom