Let's get the ball rolling!

Tycoon101

Loves being STRONG
Now, with this Imus rasism "scandal", there seems to be a great urge to purge our world of racism. Since we have made a model of Imus in our great hunt of rasism, we need to turn our efforts towards other regions.

I have a plan on how we must progress on our great fight against rasism in our world.

1. Sift through literary works (religious and otherwise) and pluck out any objectional works. This may mean no more "Bible", "Koran", or "To Kill Mockingbird", but destroying these rasist works will tell the public that we mean business.

2. Rasist comments must bring immediate exclusion from society. Rappers, radio talk show hosts, and blue collar construction workers will not longer be able to get away with their remarks that publicly mock females, negros, Basketball Teams, and others.

3. Hate crimes should bring lifetime incarceration. Leaving bacon in the "Koran" (A banned rasist work) and leaving it on the doorsteps of Muslims is a perfect example of a crime that deserves a life time sentencing to jail. This hateful set of thought and actions must lead to a sad sad existence.

4. Finally, I propose that the word "rasism" is replaced with the term "hating fluffy pink bunnies". No one wants to hate fluffy pink bunnies, so it's the perfect way to stop rasism dead in it's tracks.

You may add your ideas to help my fight against rasism in our world. :)

:rolleyes: Sure, that's what the world at large is heading towards: first the pundits, then the bible! I tell you, this 'war on racism' has gone TOO FAR!

If some tool like Imus makes an obviously racist comment like that, I think its right for people to get a little upset, but it doesn't mean the PC police are going to be knocking at your door...

:rolleyes: Sure, that's what the world at large is heading towards: first the pundits, then the bible! I tell you, this 'war on racism' has gone TOO FAR!

If some tool like Imus makes an obviously racist comment like that, I think its right for people to get a little upset, but it doesn't mean the PC police are going to be knocking at your door...

Excuse me, but for this discussion I would like to keep racism out of America by using the term "rasism". Thanks. :)

But we haven't started yet! You can't say we have gone too far if the effort hasn't even begun.

Top Bottom