LK155 - CCM, Maya

Getting close, it at least loads as a scenario. Still trying to tweak a few things. Already got it back to running not as full screen...
However, get a load of the most clustered start ever! Want to try and win with this. :lol:

I can't recall - does worker housing have to be built in the capitol? I thought we built it in our second city, but I am not getting that option.

Scouts just became a lot more useful. I don't recall this in the previous version of CCM.

We have another early govt to debate. Better workers, but a bit more for units.

I am now waiting to hear more players ready to start.

New version
LKendter - working, and ready to start
Northern Pike - downloaded, need to install
Greebley - no info yet
Jersey Joe - downloading
TheRat - downloaded, install issues
Elephantium - installed and working

Yes, your opinion about the governments is very precious for me and I´m open for your suggestions. The government City State is the first government that allows paid labor.

Scouts and explorers are interesting, but the adventurer can really be a very nasty unit in the game.

LKendter your start with Australia is not very comfortable. May be you will have a reason to do a new start, as I give the fixing of the reported errors in the CCM2 biqs the highest priority. Reason: Fixed links in the civilopedia (and so on) let you continue your started games but you need the best biq available for it.

LKendter your start with Australia is not very comfortable.
That was pure a test to see if CCM worked. There is no way I would attempt to continue on a tundra only island. If nobody else was close we would be permanently in a tech hole, and no way to recover.

Civ Assist is a must playing the game. By the time you hit self-built settlers, it is to much to manage. It will verify all cities are happy. I use it from turn 1.

I will open a thread about Civ Assist in the betatest forum. May be -with your help - we can gather a lot of informationf or civers with different versions of win, how to install and use Civ Assist .

Civ Assist is a must playing the game. By the time you hit self-built settlers, it is to much to manage. It will verify all cities are happy. I use it from turn 1.

I will open a thread about Civ Assist in the betatest forum. May be -with your help - we can gather a lot of informationf or civers with different versions of win, how to install and use Civ Assist .

I can run the game and am playing testgame. However, when I try to load Elephantium's save I get an error with missing files. The issue might be that I am running CCM2 (like CCM1) as a scenario. However, when running CCM1, I never had trouble.

I followed Civinator's advise and renamed those files and no longer get errors in display :)

I shall post the error I get tonight. Maybe LK could post another save here for me to try.

As for gameplay, I noticed a few things.
- Workers in despotism are painfully slow. Getting mines takes 24 turns :eek:
- Workers Housing is 1 shield and can only be built in the capital
- Enslavers can still attack scouts, but do kill them in the process
- Lots of new resources

Worker's housing is now meant to be built turn 1.

I did CCM2 as a scenario.
Try this - everyone should be able to load it.

Attachments

• Conquests Autosave 4000 BC.SAV
    7.3 MB · Views: 228
Up and running, put tinkering with the graphics to get the same packages I had previously. Modified my resources file to include the newly added resources.

Worker's housing is now meant to be built turn 1.

I did CCM2 as a scenario.
Try this - everyone should be able to load it.

I did not do CCM2 as a scenario. I went with modifying conquests. Will be interesting to see if I can load your save.

I have successfully loaded both LK's save file and Elephantium's save.

Edit: to fix typo changed LL to LK

Last edited:
New version
LKendter - working, and ready to start
Greebley - no info yet
Jersey Joe - working, and ready to start

By the way, I have completed forgotten what settings we play. LK, can refresh my memory?

By the way, I have completed forgotten what settings we play. LK, can refresh my memory?
Always deity.
This version offers a lot of sizes, but we are going with the max 230 x 230.

Of course. But what about other settings? Continents or Pangaea and more importantly, which nation?

Nation is random.
Haven't thought about land type yet.

I am now waiting to hear more players ready to start.

New version
*** LKendter - working, and ready to start
Greebley - needs to download
*** Jersey Joe - working, and ready to start

Top Bottom