LK155 - CCM, Maya

Before starting a game, please waitfor the updatet biqs as the old biqs have an error that don´t hits CCM2, but may be other scenarios will have a problem when the CCM 2 files are installed (changed link of Templar Knights building). Also Elephantium reported about issues during his gameplay (white screen).

Also Elephantium reported about issues during his game play (white screen).
Not sure what a white screen error is.

I am now waiting to hear more players ready to start.

New version
*** LKendter - working, and ready to start
Northern Pike - downloaded, need to install
Greebley - needs to download
*** Jersey Joe - working, and ready to start
TheRat - downloaded, install issues
Elephantium - installed and working

Civinator - waiting on updated BIQ.

Great news, I could load LK's save without a hitch :)

Ready to go

New version
Northern Pike - downloaded, need to install
Greebley - needs to download
*** TheRat - working, and ready to start
Elephantium - installed and working

New version
Northern Pike - downloaded, need to install <<<
*** Greebley - working, and ready to start
Elephantium - installed and working <<<

Down to just two. Only need tusker to confirm he can load my game.

New version
Northern Pike - downloaded, need to install <<< only unverified
*** Elephantium - working, and ready to start

The biqs, PediaIcons file and Civilopediafile are updated. 10.07.17

Elephantium are your "white-screen-problems solved?

Warning! The betatest files are in a very early stage of the test and I cannot guarantee stability.

Last edited:
The biqs, PediaIcons file and Civilopedia file are updated. 10.07.17
On the German website?

Still takes getting use to other date formats - that reads to me as Oct 7, 2017. To use to American format of 07/10/17.

Yes, now these updates are really available. I took them down for a short time, as I forgot to do a cheque of all buildings, not only of the reported ones- and this was very good as I found -and ironed out- some not reported errors having to do with moving some buildings in the city view.

New version
Northern Pike - downloaded, need to install <<< only unverified
*** Elephantium - working, and ready to start

Civinator - done, I installed new version.

Is soon as I hear from NP, the game will start. If it takes to long, I will bump him down the roster.

I've gotten through much of the process, but I can't load LK's save. I get the "Missing entry in 'text\PediaIcons.txt'" error for ICON_BLDG_Holy_War. If I try to start a new game from Antal.exe, rather than trying to load a save, I get the same kind of error, but for ICON_BLDG_Christian_Community. Does anyone have advice?

LK, by all means start the game, and I'll slot into the lineup when I can.

Edit: I see that Civinator has addressed this point in his to-do list on Civforum.de, but what I assume is the fix (updating PediaIcons) isn't working for me; so, LK, do skip me for now.

Last edited:
NP, I think that's because there was an update in the meantime. LK should start a new game and post the save here for us to check.

I will start the game tonight.

New test attached.

Attachments

• TEST-3850BC.SAV
    364.9 KB · Views: 181
On another note, I use CivAssist II, and it doesn't work the same way when I launch via Antal.exe -- it sits in "manual mode", so I have to reload autosaves every turn. This morning, I decided to try renaming it to Civ3Conquests.exe -- and CivAssist started working normally :D
Yes. CAII searches the active processes for any one of the 3 Firaxis-supplied .exe filenames (Civilization3.exe, Civilization3X.exe, Civ3conquests.exe): for it to go into 'On Lookout' Mode, one of those filenames has to be running. So if the game is rather being run from a renamed .exe, such as 'civ3conquests NoCD.exe' (or 'antal.exe', as here), CAII will stay in Manual Mode...

Yes. CAII searches the active processes for any one of the 3 Firaxis-supplied .exe filenames (Civilization3.exe, Civilization3X.exe, Civ3conquests.exe): for it to go into 'On Lookout' Mode, one of those filenames has to be running. So if the game is rather being run from a renamed .exe, such as 'civ3conquests NoCD.exe' (or 'antal.exe', as here), CAII will stay in Manual Mode...
Yes, this is remembered for the next upload of the mainfile.

Top Bottom