LK170, China, CCM, True Communists

Based on the unreal # of civs dead in turn 1, I have completed my last turn.
I think this is Joe's favorite challenge. How many civs can he kill in one set?

What is unreal is that early tanks will barely come into play. :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye: :crazyeye:
Speaking of early tanks, in LK168, the last Diety domination game we played, we did not get early tanks until turn 304 it is now turn 247 and we are 1 turn away on SID :crazyeye:
We increase land owned from 36% to 42%. The real challenge this turn is how much land can I add :D

We increase land owned from 36% to 42%.

And most of those cities have border expansions coming. That alone is good for several more %

Last edited:
South Africa is harder than expected. It took me a whole turn to capture about 1/2 of their cities and I had more kills in this turn than I did in the first turn I played (both in excess of 100 kills).
I am not going to whip out South Africa, I will capture some more cities there but I am changing my focus to "easier pickings".
The reason is what I found when I stole South Africa's plans. Look at this city:

By my count here are 76 troops in that city and hidden behind that troop readout are mini SoDs that total about 35 troops.
I might be able 2 kill them all this turn, but that delays winning by at least 1 turn more like 2 turns. If noone objects I am going to capture land fron the Grreks and Australians (they have an MPP).

Looks like you opened up the same mess I found with Egypt. Nothing strong, but volume overload.

We have about 60% of the world's population and I figure to be over 50% in area at the Start of next turn. I conquered most of South Africa's cities and then was at the border of Nubia so:

We learned tanks and I turned of science since the game will not last long enough for us to learn another tech.
Next up I am going after Spain they have about 3% of the worlds area and are right next to what was Nubia.

Last teasers before victory. it is now 1295 AD we own 395 of the worlds 512 cities, but we only have 56.6% of the total land. :crazyeye:
For some reason, :confused:the South Africans moved most of the troops the had defending Zaraquim to the west, but not attacking the Arabs. That resulted in this:

My 2 goal before hitting enter are to reach 400 cities owned and 600+ kills. I didn't spend most of our treasury to let the tanks gather dust. Notice the increase in Tanks owned

Continuing 1275 AD: Per the Victory Screen we have 48% of the world’s population and control 36% of the world’s area. 58% is required in both categories for victory.
We steal Arabia’s world map and get rid of a big black spot in our map.

IBT: Three (3) Maghreb ships (Dhow, Fireship, Galleass) attempt an amphibous assault on JUNKL. The lone Hotchkiss defending JUNKL manages to sink all three ships (3, 0) and in the process kills the Maghreb settler. :wow: The Maghreb are destroyed. :clap:
WWI Infantry killed by Dutch Cannon (3, 1).
A South American agent is caught trying to steal our world map.

1280 AD: Population = 48% and World’s Area = 36%.
Annexing Bruges: Heavy Artillery kills Dutch Musketeer (4,1); Lawyer signs Spearman to acting contract (5, 1); Camel corps kill 2 Musketeers (7, 1) and we get a Great Leader. Great Leader rushes Commercial Dock in Teheran. Camel Corps kill Musketeer (8, 1); Hotchkiss kills Swiss Mercenary (9, 1) and the city is captured. Lawyer signs Cannon to music contract (10, 1).
Heavy Artillery kills a Musketeer (11, 1) and we capture a Settler. Lawyer signs Spearman to singing contract (12, 1);
Annexing Ghent: Cavalry kills Dutch Crossbow (13, 1); Cavalry kill 2 Musketeers (15, 1) and we get a Great Leader (will use next turn). Cavalry kills Swiss Mercenary (16, 1); Cavalry killed by Spearman (16, 2); Cavalry kill Spearman (17, 2) and the city is captured (18, 2); Heavy Artillery kills Explorer.
Annexing Maastricht: Hotchkiss kill 2 Swiss Mercenaries (20, 2) and the town is captured. Horse Artillery kills Musketeer (21, 2);
Annexing Arnhem: Partisn killed by Dutch Musketeer (21, 3); Partisan recruits a Musketeer (22, 3); Partisans kill a Spearman and recruit a Spearman (24, 3). The city is captured.
Annexing Liege: Partisan kills Dutch Musketeer (25, 3); Partisan recruits Musketeer (26, 3); Partisan killed by Musketeer (26, 4); Partisan kills Musketeer (27, 4). The city is captured.
Annexing Brussels, Hotchkiss kill 4 Dutch Musketeers (31, 4). Te city is captured.
Annexing Amsterdam: Horse Artillery kills Dutch Musketeer (32, 4); Hotchkiss kills Musketeer (33, 4); Hotchkiss killed by Musketeer (33, 5); Hotchkiss kill 2 Musketeers (35, 5); Hotchkiss killed by Musketeer (35, 6); Hotchkiss kill 2 Musketeers (37, 6). The city is captured.
Razing Delft (size 1); Partisan killed by Swiss Mercenary (37, 7); Partisans kill 3 Mercenaries (40, 7). The town is razed.
Annexing Namur, Partisans kill a Dutch Musketeer and a Swiss Mercenary (42, 7). The city is captured.
Annexing Rotterdam, Hotchkiss kill 4 Dutch Musketeers and an Enslaver (47, 7). The city is captured.
Annexing The Hague, Hotchkiss kills Swiss Mercenary (48, 7). The city is captured and the Dutch are merged into our benevolent commune.
Lawyer signs Israeli Trebuchet to music contract (49, 7).
Annexing Grenoble, Hotchkiss kill 3 French Musketeers (52, 7). The city is captured.
Annexing Rouen: 3 Partisans are killed by French Musketeers (52, 10); Partisan converts a Musketeer (53, 10); Partisan kills a Musketeer (54, 10) and the town is captured. Partisan kills Adventurer (55, 10).
Annexing Murmansk, We lose 4 Hotchkiss killing 2 Russian Riflemen (57, 14). The town is captured and the Russians are merged into our benevolent commune.
Annexing Dijon, Hotchkiss kill 2 French Musketeers (59, 14) and the town is captured.
Annexing Avignon, we lose 1 Hotchkiss while killing 3 French Musket Infantry and 1 Musketeer (63, 15). The city is captured.
Annexing Hanoi, we lose 1 Hotchkiss while killing a French Musket Infantry and 2 Musketeers (66, 16). The town is captured.
Annexing Amiens, we lose 1 Hotchkiss while killing 3 French Musketeers (69, 17). The city is captured.
Annexing Kampong, we lose 1 Hotchkiss while killing 3 French Musketeers (72, 18). The city is captured. Partisan kills Lawyer (73, 18). Lawyer gets us 2 French Workers.

Indochinese borders are preventing us from capturing the one remaining French town.
Since they are high on my “next target country” list, I declare war on them. <smile>

Annexing Phnom Penh, Hotchkiss killing a French Musketeer and 2 Late Pike (76, 18). The city is captured and the French are merged into our benevolent commune.
Annexing Angkor, we lose 2 Hotchkiss while killing 4 Indochinese Asian Line Infantry (80, 20). The city is captured.
North of Maastricht: We lose 1 Hotchkiss while killing 14 Indochinese Grenadiers (94, 21); Hotchkiss kill a Musket Infantry, a Musketeer, and a Heavy Artillery (97, 21).
Annexing Ubon Ratchathani, Partisans convert an Indochinese Musketeer (98, 21), Partisan kills Late Pike and the town is captured. Hotchkiss kill a Cannon (99, 21).
Annexing Saigon, Partisans kill an Indochinese Musket Infantry and convert a Musket Infantry (100, 21) and the city is captured.
Annexing Bangkok, we lose 1 Hotchkiss while killing 3 Indochinese Musket Infantry (103, 22). The city is captured.
Razing Udong, Partisan kills Indochinese Grenadier (104, 22) and the town is razed.
Annexing Sara Buri, Partisans kill an Indochinese Musket Infantry and a Musketeer (106, 22), and the town is captured.
Annexing Rangoon, Hotchkiss kill 3 Indochinese Line Infantry (109, 22), and the city is captured.
Annexing Champasak, Partisans kill an Indochinese Musket Infantry and convert a Pikeman (111, 22), and the town is captured.
Annexing Vientiane, Hotchkiss kill 3 Indochinese Musket Infantry (109, 22), and the city is captured.
Annexing Bien Hoa, Hotchkiss kill an Indochinese Line Infantry and 2 Musket Infantry (112, 22) and the city is captured. Partisans kill 2 Canadian Artillery (114, 22) and acquire 3 Slaves.
Annexing Da Nang, We lose 1 Hotchkiss killing an Indochinese Line Infantry and 2 Musket Infantry (117, 23) and the city is captured.
Annexing Mandalay, We lose 3 Partisans killing 2 Indochinese Line Infantry and enlisting 1 Line Infantry (120, 26). The city is captured and the Indochinese are merged into our benevolent commune.

IBT: At Tula WWI Infantry fights off invisible unit (lawyer).
Our Commerce Raider is sunk by a Pirate Ship 120, 27).
Australia/Oceania and Britain sign a peace treaty. Maybe they will get out of our territory. :nope:

1285 AD: Population = 55% and World’s Area = 42%.
We Declare War on South Africa.
Annexing Bapedi, Hotchkiss kills South African (SA) Musketeer (121, 27); Lawyer signs Pikeman to acting contract (122, 27) and the town is captured. Hotchkiss enslaves a worker.
Annexing Isandhlwana, Hotchkiss kills SA Pikeman (123, 27); Horse Artillery kills Pikeman (124, 27) and the town is captured. Hotchkiss enslaves a worker.
Annexing Pietermaritzburg, Hotchkiss kills SA Cuirassier (124, 27). We lose 4 Hotchkiss killing 9 Musketeers (133, 21) and the city is captured.
Annexing Bloemfontein, Hotchkiss kill 3 SA Cuirassiers (136, 27) and we get a Great Leader. The Great Leader rushes a Port in The Hague. Hotchkiss kill 7 Musketeers (143, 27) and the city is captured. Camel Corp kills Cuirassier (144, 27). Adventurer enslaves a worker.
Annexing Umtata, Hotchkiss kill a SA Firelancer and a Musketeer (146, 27) and the town is captured.
Annexing Walvis Bay, We lose 3 Hotchkiss killing 7 SA Cuirassier and 8 Musketeers (161, 30) and the city is captured. Adventurer enslaves a worker.
Annexing Johannesburg, We lose 1 Hotchkiss killing 3 SA Cuirassier and 9 Musketeers (170, 33) and the city is captured.
East of Al Jadia, Partisan kills Australian Adventurer (who was blocking the rails) (171, 33).
West of Algiers, Partisan kills Australian Grenadier (who was blocking the rails) (172, 33).
At Tula, Horse Artillery kills Lawyer (173, 33).
East of Johannesburg: Cavalry kills SA Musketeer (174, 33); Infantry kills Firelance (175, 33); Horse Artillery kill 2 Musketeers (177, 33); Partisan killed by Musketeer (177, 34); Partisan enlists Musketeer (178, 34).
Annexing Zimbabawe: Two (2) Patrisans killed by SA Musketeers (178, 36); Horse Artillery kills Musketeer (179, 36); Hotchkiss kills Musketeer (180, 36); 6 Hotchkiss are killed while killing 8 Musketeers, a Medieval Infantry, 2 Cuirassiers, a Cannon, and a Catapult (193, 42). The city is captured. Lawyer signs Musketeer to acting contract (194, 42).
Annexing Windhoek: We lose 5 Hotchkiss killing 7 SA Musketeers, 4 Cuirassier, and 4 Camel Musketeers (209, 47). The city is captured. We lose 1 Partisan killing 2 Musketeers and recruiting 2 Musketeers (213, 48).
Annexing Pretoria, We lose 1 Hotchkiss and kill 7 SA Musketeers and 3 Cuirassier (223, 48) and the city is captured. Hotchkiss kill a Cuirassier and a Musketeer (225, 48).
Annexing Cape Town, We lose 1 Hotchkiss and kill 5 SA Musketeers and a Cuirassier (229, 49) and the city is captured. Hotchkiss kills Musketeer (230, 49); Partisan kills Musketeer (231, 49); gets a Great Leader and captures a Settler. :hatsoff: Great Leader builds Horse Artillery. Adventurer enslaves a worker.
Annexing Durban, We lose 3 Hotchkiss and kill 6 SA Musketeers and 3 Cuirassier (240, 52) and the city is captured. We lose 2 Partisans killing 2 Musketeers (242, 54).
Annexing Kimberly, Hotchkiss kill 5 SA Musketeers and 5 Cuirassier (252, 54) and the town is captured.
Annexing Umfolozi, Hotchkiss and kill 3 SA Musketeers (255, 54) and the town is captured.
Annexing Port Elizabeth, Hotchkiss kill 4 SA Musketeers and a Cuirassier (260, 54) and the town is captured.

IBT: Australia/Oceania and Greece/Byzantine sign a MPP.
Hotchkiss kills SA Cuirassier (261, 54).
Near Birmingham, Infantry killed by Invisible Unit (British Lawyer?) (261, 55).

We learn how to build tanks and start trying to learn how to fly.

Our Age of Scientific Discovery has ended. :sad:

1290 AD: Population = 60% and World’s Area = 46%.
North of Pretoria, Tank blitzed 2 SA Musketeers (263, 55); Hotchkiss kills Cuirassier (264, 55); Hotchkiss kill 4 Knights, 2 Camel Riders and a Camel Musketeer (271, 55); Tank blitzed 2 Donkey Carts (273, 55).
Annexing Ulundi, Camel Corp kill 2 SA Musketeers (275, 55). We lose 1 Hotchkiss killing 2 Musketeers (277, 56); Horse Artillery kills Musketeer (278, 56) and the city is captured.
Annexing Luderitz, We lose 1 Hotchkiss killing 4 SA Musketeers (282, 57) and the city is capture.
Annexing Tugela, Partisans kill a SA Firelancer and a Late Pike (284, 57) and the town is captured.
Annexing Mpondo, Hotchkiss kill a SA Musketeer, a Late Pike, and a Pikeman (287, 57) and the town is captured. Adventurer enslaves worker.
Annexing Swazi, Partisans kill 2 SA Late Pike (289, 57) and the town is captured.
Annexing Ngome, Camel Corp killed by SA Musketeer (289, 58); Hotchkiss kill a Musketeer, and 2 Firelancers (292, 58) and the town is captured.
Annexing Hlobane: Hotchkiss kills SA Crossbow (293, 58); 2 Partisans die killing a Musketeer and a Pikeman (295, 60); Partisan recruits a Pikeman (296, 60) and the town is captured. Adventurer enslaves Worker.
Annexing Intombe, Partisans kill 2 SA Musketeers (298, 60) and the town is captured.
East of Durban, Hotchkiss kill a SA Musketeer and 4 Cuirassier (303, 60); Parisan kills Musketeer (304, 60).

We steal Nubia’s Plans. We trade Railroad to Nubia for 182 gold emptying their treasury. We declare war on Nubia.
Annexing Toshka, We lose 1 Hotckiss killing 3 Nubian Late Pike (307. 61) and the town is captured. Adventurer enslaves 2 Workers.
Annexing Medja, Hothkiss kill 2 Nubian Late Pike and Lawyer signs Crossbow to Opera contract (310, 61). The town is captured. Adventurer enslaves 2 Workers.
Annexing Ballana, Hotchkiss kill 2 Nubian Late Pike (312, 61) and the town is captured. Also, we get a Great Leader. Get leader get us Horse Artillery.
Annexing Dongola, Hotchkiss kill 3 Nubian Line Infantry (315, 61) and the city is captured.
Annexing Aniba, Partisans kill 2 Nubian Late Pike (317, 61) and the town is captured. Adventurer enslaves Worker.
Annexing Buhen, We lose a Partisan and kill 2 Nubian Late Pike and a Crossbow (320, 62) and the town is captured. Adventurer enslaves 2 Workers.
Annexing Napata, Tanks kill 6 Nubian Line Infantry (326, 62) and the town is captured.
Annexing Irtjet, Partisan killed by a Nubian Late Pike, then Partisan recruits the Late Pike (327, 63) and the town is captured. Partisan enslaves 2 Workers.
Annexing Semna, Partisans kill 2 Nubian Late Pike (329, 63) and the town is captured.
Annexing Axum, Partisans kill 2 Nubian Late Pike (331, 63) and the town is captured.
Annexing Kerma, Camel Corps killed by Nubian Cavalry (331, 64); Tanks kill 2 Line Infantry, a Cavalry and a Hussar (335, 65). The town is captured. Heavy Artillery kills Cavalry (336, 65).
Annexing Wawat, Heavy Artillery kills Nubian Line Infantry and we lose 1 Partisan killing 2 Late Pike (339, 66). The town is captured. Partisan is killed by Late Pike (339, 67); Partisan kills Late Pike (340, 67) and enslaves a Nubian Settler.
Annexing Zatju, Partisan recruits a Nubian Late Pike (341, 67) and gets a Great Leader. The town is captured and the Nubia is merged into our benevolent commune. Great Leader gives us Horse Artillery.

After spying out Spain’s troop locations, I Declare War on Spain.
Annexing Santiago: Adventurer killed by Spanish Adventurer (341, 68); Partisan recruits Adventurer (342, 68); Partisan kills Late Pike (343, 68); Horse Artillery killed by Riflemen (343, 69); Horse Artillery kill Riflemen and Late Pike (345, 69); Hotchkiss kill Late Pike (346, 69) and the city is captured.
Annexing Valencia: Tanks kill 2 Spanish Riflemen (348, 69); Hotchkiss killed by Late Pike (348, 70); Hotchkiss kills Late Pike (349, 70) and the city is captured
Annexing Barcelona, Tanks kill 3 Spanish Riflemen (352, 70) and the city is captured. Partisan recruits Adventurer (353, 70). Hotchkiss kill 2 Late Pike (355, 70)
Annexing Murcia: Partisan killed by Spanish Late Pike (355, 71); Partisan kills Adventurer (356, 71); Partisans kill a Late Pike and recruit a Late Pike (358, 71) and the town is captured. Partisan kills Adventurer (359, 71).
Annexing Madrid: We lose 2 Tanks killing 6 Spanish Riflemen and a Catapult (366, 73); Hotchkiss kills Lawyer (367, 73) and the city is captured.
Annexing Seville, Hotchkiss kill 3 Spanish Late Pike (370, 73) and get a Great Leader. Hotchkiss kills Adventurer (371, 73) and the city is captured.
Annexing Meroe, Hotchkiss kill 2 Riflemen, and Partisans kill 2 Adventurers and recruit an Adventurer (376, 73). The town is captured. Hotchkiss kill a Dragoon, Adventurer, Camel Corp and Heavy Artillery (380, 73); Partisan kills Late Pike (381, 73).
Annexing Toledo, Tank Kills Spanish Rifleman (382, 73); Hotchkiss kill 2 Late Pike and an Adventurer (385, 73). The city is captured.
Annexing Zaragoza, Hotchkiss kills Spanish Rifleman and Late Pike (387, 73) and gets a Great Leader. The town is captured. Hotchkiss kills Adventurer (388, 73). Partisan enslaves a Settler.
Annexing Salamanca, Hotchkiss kills Spanish Rifleman and Partisan recruits Late Pike (390, 73). The town is captured. Partisan kills an Adventurer (391, 73).
Annexing Victoria, Hotchkiss kill Spanish Rifleman and a Late Pike (393, 73). The town is captured.
Annexing Santander, Partisan killed by Spanish Line Infantry (393, 74): Partisan kills Late Pike and recruits Line Infantry (395, 74). The town is captured.
Razing Ibabamago, Partisan kills SA Pikeman (396, 74) and the town is razed. Hotchkiss kills Musketeer (397, 74).

I am going to make a big push to win the game next turn. I spend 104930 in towns with a barracks mostly rushing Tanks. In towns with out a barracks, I rush either Settlers or Adventures.

To replenish the treasury (and I don’t think the game will last long enough to do them any good), I trade away some techs at bargain basement prices.
Sell Mass Production to Inca for 17507 gold.
Sell Dreadnoughts to Britain for 3008 gold.
Sell Scientific Method to Greece for 701 gold.
Sell Scientific Method to Arabia for 198 gold.
Sell Explosives to Poland for 149 gold.
Sell Steam Power to Japan for 93 gold.

The USA has moved 2 Trebuchet next to Rijeka. I consider this aggressive act :nono: deserves a reply, so I Declare War on the USA.

Defending Rijeka, Hotchkiss kill 2 USA Trebuchet (399, 74).
Near Walvis Bay, Hotchkiss kills SA Musketeer (400, 74). <blink>

at end of turn: Population = 64% and World’s Area = 49%.

IBT: I was wondering who to attack next when, Australia\Oceania Declares War on us, I guess they want to join our empire. :mischief:
Two (2) WWI Infantry are killed by Australian troops (400, 76).
Canada Declares War on Brazil.
Brazil destroys the Japanese.

Watched for about 6 minutes as SA moved troops into Arabia. :rolleyes:
IBT took about 24 minutes to reach where we start seeing our new builds and picking the next build and, then took me about 8 minutes 30 seconds to hit enter after every build and reach the next turn. :hmm:

continued in my next post :

(continued)

1295 AD: Population = 64% and World’s Area = 52%.
I hope to get all the territory we need for victory this turn by taking easy to capture towns from anyone on our borders. :rockon::ar15:
We steal Canada’s world map, but get caught. Canada Declares War on us. :dunno:

Annexing Ashur: Partisan kills SA Firelancer (401, 76); Partisan killed by Late Pike, then Partisan recruits Late Pike (402, 77) and the town is captured.
Annexing Medina, Hotchkiss kill 2 SA Late Pike (404, 77) and the town is captured.
Annexing Eridu, Hotchkiss kill 2 SA Firelancers (406, 77) and the town is captured.
Annexing Zariqum, Hotchkiss kill 2 SA Musketeers and a Camel Rider (409, 77) and the town is captured.

We Declare War on Britain.

Annexing Glasgow: We lose 2 Tanks killing 3 British Rifleman and a Rolls Royce (411, 79) and the town is captured.
Annexing Newcastle: We lose 2 Tanks killing a British Rifleman, a Line Infantry, a Pikeman and a Rolls Royce (415, 81) and the town is captured.
Annexing Edinburg: We lose 3 Tanks killing 4 British Rifleman, a Rolls Royce, and a Lawyer (421, 84) and the town is captured. Also, we got a Great Leader you give us a Horse Artillery.
Annexing Manchester: We lose 4 Tanks killing 3 British Rifleman, a Cannon, and 2 Rolls Royce (427, 88) and the town is captured.

We Declare War on Brazil.

Annexing Guarulhos, Tanks kill 2 Brazilian Musket Infantry (429, 88) and the town is captured.
Annexing Santos, Hotchkiss kill 2 Brazilian Musket Infantry (431, 88) and the town is captured.
Annexing Santo Andre, Partisans kill a Brazilian Musket Infantry, and recuit a Musket Infantry (433, 88) and the town is captured.
Annexing Manaus, Partisans kill 2 Brazilian Musket Infantry (435, 88) and the town is captured.
Annexing Sao Luiz, Hotchkiss kill 2 Brazilian Musket Infantry (437, 88) and the town is captured.
Annexing Curitiba, Tanks kill 2 Brazilian Musket Infantry and Hotchkiss kills a Dragoon (440, 88) and the town is captured.
Annexing Fortaleza, Tanks kills a Brazilian Musket Infantry and Hotchkiss kills a Musket Infantry (442, 88) and the town is captured.
Annexing Campinas, Tanks kill 2 Brazilian Musket Infantry and Hotchkiss kills a Dragoon (445, 88) and the town is captured. WW1 Infantry killed by Musket Infantry (445, 89).
Annexing Quebec, Tanks kill 3 Canadian Musket Infantry (448, 89) and the city is captured. WW1 Infantry kills Lawyer (449, 89).
Annexing Vancouver, We lose 1 Tank killing 3 Canadian Riflemen (452, 89) and the city is captured. WWI Infantry kills Rifleman (453, 89).
Annexing Edmonton, Tanks kill 2 Canadian Riflemen (455, 89) and the town is captured.
Annexing Winnipeg, We lose 1 Hotchkiss killing 3 Canadain Musket Infantry (458, 90) and the city is captured.
Annexing Montreal, We lose 2 Tanks killing 4 Canadian Riflemen (462, 92) and the city is captured.

We Declare war on Greece.

Annexing Lienz, Hotchkiss kills a Greek Rifleman and a Late Pike (464, 92) and the town is captured.
Annexing Toronto, We lose 4 WW1 Infantry killing 4 Canadian Riflemen (468, 96) and the town is captured.
Annexing Salvador, Hotchkiss kill 3 Brazilian Musket Infantry (471, 96) and the town is captured.
Annexing Porto Alegre, Hotchkiss kill 3 Brazilian Musket Infantry (474, 96) and the town is captured. It is abandoned a little later, after selling off all its buildings.
Annexing Belo Horizonte, Hotchkiss kills a Brazilian Dragoon and Infantry kill 3 Musket Infantry (478, 96) and the town is captured.

We Declare War on Turkey.

Annexing, Seattle, Tanks kill 2 Turkish Line Infantry (480, 96) and the town is captured.
Annexing, Halifax, Infantry kills 2 Canadian Line Infantry (482, 96) and the town us captured.

We are at the maximum city limit so I will be razing some of the captured cities and keeping the town I just built.

Razing Calgary, We lose 1 Tank killing 2 Canadian Rifleman, a Light Infantry, and a Musket Infantry (486, 97) and the city is razed. We did not get any slaves. :(
Razing Goiania, We lose 1 Tank killing a Canadian Rifleman and 3 Line Infantry (490, 98) and the town is razed.
Annexing, Ottawa, We lose 1 Horse Artillery killing 3 Canadian Riflemen (493, 99) and the city is captured.
Annexing, Brazilia, Hotchkiss kill 4 Brazilian Musket Infantry (497, 99) and the city is captured.
Annexing, Barueri, Hotchkiss kill a Brazilian Musket Infantry and a Late Pike (499, 99) and the town is captured.
Annexing, Sao Paulo, Hotchkiss kill 3 Brazilian Musket Infantry (502, 99) and the city is captured.
Clean up around our towns: Hotchkiss kills 2 Dragoons (504, 99). Horse Artillery kills 4 Riflemen (508, 99). Partisan recruits Adventurer (509, 99). Lawyer signs Adventurer to acting contract (510, 99). Hotchkiss kills Camel Musketeer (511, 99). Adventurer kills Lawyer (512, 99)
Annexing: Uruk: We lose 1 Hotchkiss killing 2 SA Pikenam, 8 Knights, 3 Camel Musketeers, a Camel Rider, and 2 Cuirassier (528, 100). Plus, we got 2 Great leaders who give us Horse Artillery in Beijing.
The town is captured and finally South Africa is merged into our benevolent commune. :beer:
Annexing London: We lose 1 Tank killing, 5 British Rifleman, a HMG, 2 Adventurer, a Pikeman, 2 Heavy Artillery, a Rolls Royce (540, 101). The city is captured.
Annexing Coventry, Tanks kill 2 British Rifleman (542, 101) and the town is captured.
Annexing Liverpool, We lose 1 Tank killing 2 British Rifleman, and a Rolls Royce (545, 102) and the city is captured.
Annexing Kagoshima, We lose 1 Tank killing 2 ANZAC Rifleman and a Line Infantry (548, 102) and the city is captured.
Annexing Belem, Tanks kill 3 Brazilian Late Pike and 2 Crossbows (553, 102) and the city is captured.
Annexing Izumo, We lose 2 Tanks killing 2 ANZAC Rifleman and a Brazilian Crossbow (556, 104) and the city is captured.
Near temp 1290j, Hotchkiss kills Spanish Late Pike (557, 104).
Annexing Atlanta, Tanks kills a USA Minuteman (558, 104); we lose 1 Tank killing 3 USA Minutemen (561, 105) and the city is captured. Atlanta is our 400th city :yup:
CITY 401 is built.

Practice being a Dalek. :evil:
EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE EXTERMINATE: By Carthage, We Lose 1 Tank Exterminating 24 Australian Adventurers (585, 106); Tanks kill 6 Light Horse and a Horse Artillery (592, 106).
Dreadnoughts Exterminate 2 Australian Drake Class (594, 106).
By Leptis Magna, Tanks Exterminate 9 ANZAC Riflemen and 4 Heavy Artillery (607, 106).
Annexing Thunder Bay: Tanks Exterminate 2 Canadian Riflemen (609, 106) and the city is captured. We lose 3 Tanks and 2 Hotchkiss Exterminating a Rifleman, 3 Line Infantry, 2 Musketeers and 6 Adventurers and a Camel Corps (622, 111).
By Victory 1295i, Tanks Exterminate 6 Turkish Line Infantry and a Musket Infantry (629, 111).

End of Turn Population = 73% and World’s Area = 58%.

IBT: I did not pay attention only hit enter when necessary.

1300 AD: Population = 73% and World’s Area = 60%. :whew:
Victory by Domination :w00t:
Attached is the files just before I hit enter and the file after victory. Warning it takes about 30 minutes for the in between turn to finish and get to the victory message.

Attachments

• LK170-1295AD.SAV
    1.4 MB · Views: 3
  • LK170-Victory-1300AD.SAV
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
WOW, that was a crazy last turn. Grats on finishing it.

Now to focus 100% on LK171, where Greebley is up.

Congratulations to the victorious succession game team! :grouphug::thumbsup:

Gratz to the team for another enjoyable ride! :egypt::banana::band::banana::egypt:

Top Bottom