LK171, Daleks, CCM, True Fascists

LKendter

Exterminate, exterminate, exterminate!!!
Supporter
I've started making the mods for this one:

The changes so far using Nubia as a basis.

They do work better if they exterminate all enemy cities.
How about with partial razing of cities?
That is to say, we have to raze any city that does not have a Great Wonder, Strategic Resource or "Happy Face" Resource in its fat cross.
Maybe limit that razing until we learn Renaissance (early in the Age of Discovery).

LK171 rules as of now. Time to start debating the final set.

True Xenophobic Fascists - Davros of the Daleks.

The game start will be edited to give us fascism from the beginning. We may never leave fascism. The tank wonder may not be built until we are in the industrial age.

We must raze all the cities. They can’t be captured for even 1 second. No workers may upgrade to partisans as we don’t want non-Daleks in our army. We must win by domination.

Will be played at emperor.

Already changed rules to give back Nubian flavor and remove the Wheel. Without Nubian flavor, we don't get flags for early culture.

I agree with Greebley.
If we do both, I think Emporer would be too easy.

demi-god shouldn't be overly hard - once we can make our own settlers we could expand rapidly.

For deity I would expect a more a challenging game but think we would still have a high chance of winning. Once we have rails it is a normal game with city razing.

The game start will be edited to give us fascism from the beginning. We may never leave fascism. The tank wonder may not be *completed* until we are in the industrial age. <<< Changing to completed. This will allow it to be used as a prebuild.

We must raze all the cities. They can’t be captured for even 1 second. No workers may upgrade to partisans as we don’t want non-Daleks in our army. We must win by domination.

Will be played at demigod. <<< I upped this to demigod. The problem with each level up will be keeping up with tech. We get the bonus of fascism, but will that be enough to offset lack of cities for tech research?

Finding names for the Dalek cities is being tough. So far all I can come up with is:

Skaro
Kalaan
Mensvat Esc-Dalek

Already changed rules to give back Nubian flavor and remove the Wheel. Without Nubian flavor, we don't get flags for early culture.
Do any Wonder/ buildings require a Nubian Flavor flag? I can't think of any.

Since you are editing the biq, how about adding back Nubian Flavor but edit the Nubian Symbol to remove the 1 you get for culture.

Do any Wonder/ buildings require a Nubian Flavor flag? I can't think of any.
Black Pyramids only requires the palace. We won't lose our GA.

Since you are editing the biq, how about adding back Nubian Flavor but edit the Nubian Symbol to remove the 1 you get for culture.
We must have Nubian Flavor, or we don't get Black Pyramids. Why do you want to remove the culture bonus? Without that, it will be a lot harder to second ring of cities into play.

So far the few cities names I've come up with. If you have suggestions for names, or a good source let me know.

List of cities I came up with so far. I still need a lot more:

Skaro
Kallaan
Mensvat Esc-Dalek
Medusa Cascade
Exterminate
Cult of Skaro
Dalek Empire
Bringer of Darknes
Emissaries of Jevo
Amaryll Challenge
Genesis of Evil
Penta Ray Factor
Terrokon Harvest
Menace Monstrons
Archives of Phryne
Monsters of Gurnian
Mechanical Planet
Evil of the Daleks
Curse of Davros

Expanded city list:

Skaro
Kallaan
Mensvat Esc-Dalek
Medusa Cascade
Exterminate
Cult of Skaro
Dalek Empire
Bringer of Darknes
Emissaries of Jevo
Amaryll Challenge
Aridius
Mechanus
Mira
Draconia
Spiridon
Exxilon
Necros
Satellite Five
Trenzalore
Genesis of Evil
Penta Ray Factor
Terrokon Harvest
Menace Monstrons
Archives of Phryne
Monsters of Gurnian
Mechanical Planet
Evil of the Daleks
Curse of Davros

Last edited:
A Dalek game is a nice idea, but please take into consideration, that the next version of CCM is nearly finished. There are so many changes - and in my eyes improvements - in it compared to CCM 2.5, that I consider to name it CCM 3 and to open a new thread about it at CFC, as it also has a different form of installation. CCM 2 had a combination with the Antal1987 exe and the next version of CCM has a combination with the Flintlock mod and many of its new options. More about it in the current CCM thread when I have the time for it (finishing the next version of CCM for me has the priority). Additionally Takeo made a phantastic job and fixed and improved hundreds of the current CCM units in their animations and sounds. At present I still have to finish the time consuming revision of the civilopedia, where I am currently at late era 3 of the next version of CCM and to do a final test game. I also still have to contact Flintlock when he releases the R17 version of his mod, as the next version of CCM at present is running by the R17 preview 2 version of the Flintlock mod and I think it is better for the download, if the next version of CCM is connected to an "official" R17 version of the Flintlock mod. If all is running well, I hope the next version of CCM can be released this month.

Last edited:
I think we cross posted back when I suggested to remove culture from the Flag. I saw that you had removed Nubian Flavor and thought you did it to remove our getting culture. Which was the reason I suggest to remove culture from the flag.

As for some city names, what about names like:
Fort Davros
Davros City
Dalek Manhattan
Davros' Lair

The game start will be edited to give us fascism from the beginning. We may never leave fascism. The tank wonder may not be *completed* until we are in the industrial age. <<< Changing to completed. This will allow it to be used as a prebuild.

Will be played at demigod. <<< I upped this to demigod. The problem with each level up will be keeping up with tech. We get the bonus of fascism, but will that be enough to offset lack of cities for tech research?

Playing - want confirmed. I suspect all 3 already yes, but just want it official.
LKendter (up) - confirmed
Elephantium (on deck)
Greebley
Jersey Joe

Last edited:
Playing - want confirmed. I suspect all 3 already yes, but just want it official.
LKendter (up) - confirmed
Elephantium (on deck) - confirmed
Greebley
Jersey Joe

Top Bottom