LK171, Daleks, CCM, True Fascists

Don't forget a hospital in all the new towns, especially those with extra food. I'd rather rush more settlers in a small, undeveloped town.

Teaser from the first two turns. Should have also included Eiffel tower but the town went from 2 shields over to one short on the IBT. Not sure how, but might have been one of the other wonders?? I checked and there was no Sabotage by the AI (I think the Wonder completes before AI turn anyway). Can corruption increase?
LK171_AD1070.png

Great 2 turns! :goodjob:
Can corruption increase?
Yes, if the town's population increases, you build a new town, or "we love our ruler day" stops.
In the 1050 AD save, the Eiffel Tower was being built in Cult of Skaro it should have had about a 70 shield surplus. So, could production have been sabotaged with only a small amount of shields added to the total?

At first, I was scratching my head -- Cult of Skaro had Eiffel due in 3 at handoff.

The railyard from Transcontinental would have boosted the shields there, explaining the close shave.

Hmm, the city was slated to grow on T1, and WLTKD would have ended during the T1->IBT->T2. That seems like the most likely explanation to me.

Top Bottom