Maglite flashlights

onejayhawk

Afflicted with reason
I just picked up two old four D-cell maglite flashlights for a buck apiece. Other than Spending $12 on replacement bulbs and batteries, is there anything I can do with them. Are LED lamps available in the 6V size?

J

You can just flash with Your phone You know .... ;)

edit : Clearly You're hyped about that flashlight ! :) Ask Your Kiosk vendor about batteries ;) I'm sure she/he's gonna have what You need ;)

I read it as Magalite flashlights and were Trump related merchandise.

MAGA lite themed fleshlights.. now we're talking

They would be orange and have googly eyes. And when you're done they could play God Bless America. And maybe a little American flag could pop out
Would everyone please stop offering ideas that will show up in a google search. The psychopaths running my province love MAGA hats (substituting "Alberta" for "America"). They love Trump and we even have our own airheaded version of Betsy DeVos running our education system (though some of her detractors love photoshopping her into images of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter; it's scary how closely she resembles her).

Btw... "fleshlights"?

Going back to NaNoWriMo, where sensible things are happening like a jailbreak during which the main character has killed a guard, torched his cell, torched the guards' break room, and is trying to escape. And yes, he's the good guy.

Would everyone please stop offering ideas that will show up in a google search. The psychopaths running my province love MAGA hats (substituting "Alberta" for "America"). They love Trump and we even have our own airheaded version of Betsy DeVos running our education system (though some of her detractors love photoshopping her into images of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter; it's scary how closely she resembles her).

Btw... "fleshlights"?

Going back to NaNoWriMo, where sensible things are happening like a jailbreak during which the main character has killed a guard, torched his cell, torched the guards' break room, and is trying to escape. And yes, he's the good guy.
I'd share what they are, but it's not appropriate to this forum, I think.

Just don't accidentally the whole fleshlight.

Top Bottom