Map Type Vote

What map type should we use? (Pick as many options as you like.)

• Total voters

Lord Parkin

aka emperor
We've discussed the various map types a bit in this thread. Now is the time to vote. :)

So, pick your favourite map type(s)! You can vote for multiple map types if you like several different options equally.

In a few days, we'll go with the option that has the most votes. If it's a tie, then we'll sort things out by a quick discussion after the vote.

Anyway - vote! ;)

To elaborate on my choices: I really don't mind what kind of map we get, as long as it isn't boring and predictable (hence not Wheel or Donut), and as long as no civ is isolated (hence not Islands). I think having a map which is unpredictable and where all teams can meet at least one other team in the early game are the most important factors. Aside from that, I'm happy to give Sullla free reign. :)

yes free reign for map maker but i voted for snaky continents/global highlands/map maker special ;]

Free reign! I think that knowing what kind of map its gonna be, its a huge spoiler. What are we gonna do on those long early weeks where scouting is all our fine soldiers can do. We gotta we able to talk about many things for weeks, shouldnt we?

Anyway, mystery map sounds like a really nice choice. Surprise us Sulla.

Top Bottom