medieval diplo screen

I would fade that image right down to almost nothing and then enlarge it to fill the entire panel. Looks like it would fit nicely.

This is how it is, it doesnt cover almost any text at all. I will try enlarging it though as you suggested.
Btw it was made by copy/paste and making some textural changes. The original was from a byz icon

I have something that might be useful to you. It's a template that I use starting each interface. The white dots are roughly where the corners of each info panel are. They are a little out in places so don't take it's accuracy down to the pixel level. Provides a good starting guide for the counter screen though.

wow, this is rather difficult to follow :)
besides i am making something very different from your diplo interface, although i consider it great ;)
my has more of a pseudo-didactic feel; for example in post #1 now there is the emperor, a saint to his left, and a typical balcan lowlife on his right :lol:
Although the saint is even worse i guess.

i also added a throne (middle upper window)

also i may go for a 'seven kingdoms' feel, where the enemy is depicted as pathetic lowlife scum, and you as noble and fair :lol:

Attachments

• patheticlowlifescum.bmp
    6.5 KB · Views: 112
Top Bottom