Medieval European Mod II

The Druze Ghazi is not available in the normal version of the game, but is used as a UU for the Fatimids in a scenario. :)

Mod looks really good. Always wanted a good Medieval mod. Just starting playing as Byzantines and, though I have discovered the correct civ advance, I can't chop down forests. That is the button for this does not appear. I looked in the editor and the box is checked for workers to be able to clear forests. Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks

Ok, I figured it out. You can clear woodlands but not forests. I am still early on. Is there a later civ advance that lets you clear forests?

Thanks

Hello

I am given me a crash to desktop (CTD) with no error message, to build the first city.

Downloaded the mod, message # 1705 Node60

Civ3 clean installation of steam version

Any idea why this error, and searched the forum and was not at all clear can be.

Thanks for help me

when I try to play, all the text is incorrect.

The text is just wrong in half the stuff. Is there something that could change which text is shown on buttons? For example, the "exit" button on the main screen when I load the mod has some mumbo jumbo on it, while the "exit" text is on the button above the actual "exit" button.

Its like there is a giant list of text for the game, and its off by one or something...

install:

Program Files/Steam/Steamapps/common/Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete/Conquests/Scenarios

Then in the scenarios folder:
MEM 11c Conquest.biq
MEM 13c Conquest.biq
MEM Crusader States.biq
MEM.biq
MEM Folder, containing:
Art folder
Text folder
text files...

Last edited:
EDIT: THE PROBLEM BELOW IS SOLVED. I forgot to move over the "CS" folder :p I only had the biq

I have another problem. In "The Crusader States" mod for MEM,

https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/the-crusader-states-for-mem-ii.6823/

They have units listed for civilizations like Tripoli called "Muslim Archer" yet if you click on the unit in the civolopidia, it has a pink picture and I think it just says "Invalid Entry" or something. And they are not in the "units" list. I see this for a few units when looking at the civilization unique units. Is this normal? Armenia has this problem as well with its unique units. Some others

If you're using a digital edition of the game (i.e. steam) try this fix.

ok I added it to three different labels.txt which were in the MEM folder and it got fixed!

Hello all

I'd like to download the mod, but I can't get the 2 main files; both links end at "404 not found".

Top Bottom