~ MIA International Tribune ~

Re-posted for ease of reference ....

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World…

We are proud to present, the Fifth Edition of
the worlds' first International newspaper…

Disclaimer:
Spoiler :

"The MIA International Tribune is published at the sole discretion of MIA citizen General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of the MIA government. Heck, even the 'facts' in this paper are viewed through his personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived actual state of word and/or game affairs. This paper may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended – in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. This paper is not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. MIA hereby absolves itself from any responsibility from any actions the reader does or does not take based on this 'news' paper."

We are proud to present, the Sixth Edition of

Disclaimer:
Spoiler :

"The MIA International Tribune is published at the sole discretion of MIA citizen General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of the MIA government. Heck, even the 'facts' in this paper are viewed through his personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived actual state of word and/or game affairs. This paper may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended – in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. This paper is not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. MIA hereby absolves itself from any responsibility from any actions the reader does or does not take based on this 'news' paper."

Interesting.

Another quality edition by the way who abstained?

fe3333au said:
No one <hic> told me there was a meeting :blush:

Your just a magnet for controvery arn't you :p

News from the frontlines&#8230;
By popular demand&#8230;

Ladies and Gentlemen of the World&#8230;

We are proud to present, the Seventh Edition of
the worlds' first International newspaper&#8230;

Disclaimer:
Spoiler :

"The MIA International Tribune is published at the sole discretion of MIA citizen General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of the MIA government. Heck, even the 'facts' in this paper are viewed through his personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived actual state of word and/or game affairs. This paper may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended &#8211; in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. This paper is not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. MIA hereby absolves itself from any responsibility from any actions the reader does or does not take based on this 'news' paper."

Nice work General. :D

Doughnutia has sent some humanitarian aid consisting of 2 day old doughnuts and floaties

We are proud to present, the Eighth Edition of

SUNDAY EDITION!

Disclaimer:
Spoiler :

So far a few MIAers (and one of the newest MIA citizens) have taken a stab at my riddles and crossword.

Is no one in the international community brave enough to try?
(Or just to busy with other&#8230; defensive&#8230; puzzles?)

There's several spots in the Puzzle Hall of Fame up for grabs if anyone would like to prove their smarts by PMing me their answers!

:salute:

Well Imageshack has been blocked from my workplace :( , so I had no clue there were puzzles.

That's a bummer Mr. Rower!

Here's a CFC version of the file:

Tubby Rower said:
Well Imageshack has been blocked from my workplace :( , so I had no clue there were puzzles.
There ought to be a law against our workplaces actually expecting us to work. Mine has this entire board flagged as "illegal". Ya suppose they're trying to help us overcome our addictions??? :p

Ya suppose they're trying to help us overcome our addictions???
my addictions are just fine where they are. They prevent more dangerous addictions from taking hold

Top Bottom