~ MIA International Tribune ~

General_W

Councilor & Merlot Noble
Ladies and Gentlemen of the World…

We are proud to present, the worlds' first International newspaper…

Disclaimer:
"The MIA International Tribune is published at the sole discretion of MIA citizen General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of the MIA government. Heck, even the 'facts' in this paper are viewed through his personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived actual state of word and/or game affairs. This paper may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended – in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. This paper is not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. MIA hereby absolves itself from any responsibility from any actions the reader does or does not take based on this 'news' paper."

We are proud to present, the Second Edition of the worlds' first International newspaper…

Disclaimer:
Spoiler :

"The MIA International Tribune is published at the sole discretion of MIA citizen General_W. All opinions are his alone, and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or positions of the MIA government. Heck, even the 'facts' in this paper are viewed through his personal lens and may or may not accurately reflect the real or perceived actual state of word and/or game affairs. This paper may frequently contain what is known as 'sarcasm' and should be taken as it is intended – in fun. Hate mail may be sent to General_W via PM if you wish. General_W reserves the right to laugh uproariously at any hate mail he receives. This paper is not designed to provide up-to-date news, cure any diseases, provide well balanced opinion, or relieve inflammation of the foot. MIA hereby absolves itself from any responsibility from any actions the reader does or does not take based on this 'news' paper."

:lol: Very entertaining, keep it up! :goodjob:

That's absolutely wonderful!!! You are a team of many talents. I'll look forward to the next installment. :lol:

Very funny guys. Enjoyed it a lot. Looking forward to future dispatches. Nice job on the elite farming but the press exaggerates everything!

You guys are good. BTW the account I heard was that Raar guy was rumored to have been killed by some indian guy on a horse. The guy had sugar and jelly on his face or something like that. Interesting how rumors get started, eh? :D

BCLG100 said:
General W is it just you that writes it or do you get others to help you?
He is the main writer, as his spoiler says so, but we do give him so minor requests for some changes.

classical_hero said:
He is the main writer, as his spoiler says so, but we do give him so minor requests for some changes.

Yep i saw the spoiler was just seeing if he got a little bit of help :)

I would like to place the following personal ad in your next edition:

Dinsog, the package has arrived though it is not quite as large as we expected. The color is all wrong, too.

But you said we could pick the colours :confused: ... geez what's wrong with ultrviolet puce anyway :crazyeye:

Me thinks you been sipping too much of the diesel and fertilizer cocktail :yup: :p

I wish to place an advertisement in your fine publication:

Quality Antiques for Sale - Intrepid explorers with quick feet and large swords wish to market artifacts from ruined city. Scimitars, pantaloons, and writings from an almost extinct civilization. Be at the market on Meleetday. These items are for the true afficionado of lost civs.

I was the Admirals water boy, and in between peeling grapes for him I saw multiple dig sites.

There should be some great stuff that comes out of these archaeological sites.

@irongold, the pantloons appear to be sized for, shall we say, gentlemen with teeny tiny swords

We will be anouncing many big and wonderous things in the next edition ... it will be released as soon as RL issues have been attended to by the chief editor and his staff.

We are proud to present, the Third Edition of
the worlds' first International newspaper…

Disclaimer:
Spoiler :

Top Bottom