Mini - Madness at 13th Department

After thinking a little, I added some rules to opening post

When policemen from department thirteen gathered, they found that inspector Jarema was missing.
'He went to buy some donoughts, probably' - said someone.
'No, he was on a diet' - someone else replied.
Suddenly... doors of old wardrobe opened with a little creak, and body of Jarema fell from inside.

Spoiler :
Jarema was a cop! He was innocent!

'Well, gentelmen. It seems that we have a killer or two among us. What will we do with it?'

DAY 1 STARTED
day 1 will last 48 hours, days from day 2 only 24

Well, since "we're all cops here":

I'm going to propose that we split into three groups, of three, three, and four players.

One group should investigate Daveshack, one investigate Zack, and one investigate me.

We'll compare results then. I suggest we split into three groups so that the scum don't rob us of too many investigations through their Night Kill.

I assume this strategy is acceptable for this particular game; if not, PM me and I'll delete this.

:hmm:..... :dunno:

:think:

:huh:

:yup:

vote: Verarde

:wavey:

:)deadhorse:)

LOL. Vote: Dreadnought, because BSmith was too funny to be voted :p

Which French guy? I'm Catalan! and you are eeeevil.

Ah, he's gone. He jumped into the Sena after freeing the criminal to whose search he had devoted his life.

Well, since "we're all cops here":

I'm going to propose that we split into three groups, of three, three, and four players.

One group should investigate Daveshack, one investigate Zack, and one investigate me.

We'll compare results then. I suggest we split into three groups so that the scum don't rob us of too many investigations through their Night Kill.

I assume this strategy is acceptable for this particular game; if not, PM me and I'll delete this.

It's quite acceptable, though I'm rather suspiscious of you asking to be investigated. Vote: JoanK

vote:topsecret

I agree with Dreadnoughts idea in principle, but it will take a couple of nights to get reasonably accurate results (when theres a rough idea of who is what type), and it will allow the mafia a couple of chances to target who they think are the sane cops, 1 at random, and then based on the scans, with them knowing the correct results.

vote: Zack :wavey:

I agree with Dreadnought's idea as well.

tally:

JoanK: Zack, Visorslash
Verarde: Bsmith
Dreadnought: JoanK
Bsmith: Verarde
Topsecret: Mat93
Optical: Topsecret
Zack: Optical
Mat93: Daveshack

less than 4 hours left

Top Bottom