Mini Mafia: Sacrifice of the Archaeologist

I'll just do what Zack did and post everything 20 mins before my death is announced :lol:

What could possibly go wrong?

Absolutely nothing! :D

That reminds me: it may only be a formality at this point, but I'll vote for the Palace.

Maybe, if you post nothing at all, you won't be killed?

But then I can't be a terrible person and shamelessly say that the scumteam should just give up now before it loses.

Wow even for me thats cocky. Maybe I won't say that.

Why? What makes me so scummy all of a sudden?

Basically, your not.

But the mechanics of the game, and various role claims/name reveals and whatnot say you have to be scum.

I mean you are the translator, right?

Yes, yes I am.

Re: the places, Zack didn't want us to go to the Palace either. I vote for the Tombs.

How was he wrong?

(I want to be able to tell him he's wrong in future games, btw, so expound away)

Alright. I will go with this.
Unvote: Vote: JohannaK

Lets go to the Palace

If Johana is not scum, i think we are screwed.

Vote Tally:
Snerk - 1 - Jarrema,
JohannaK - 5 - Mat93, Arakhor, Snerk, atheotes, Takhisis

Room Tally
Tombs -2 - Takhisis, Jarrema
Palace - 5 - JohannaK, Snerk, Mat93, Arakhor, atheotes

*makes clucking noises at scum JohannaK*

End of day

Zerixthal happily had his dinner, but did comment that ya'll should have told him the sacrifice had O blood type. Spicy!

Party went to the palace

Johannak was The Translator! He had mark of the cursed

I am tired and without motel internet, dont want to do timer stuff

24 hours for night

*makes clucking noises at scum JohannaK*
Called it.

Okaaaayyy… if SuperTak's predictions are correct, then Snerk is our sole remaining scum. (and, if you're scum, please kill Snerk anyway so we know he isn't)

Nice one, Mat! :D

Why? What makes me so scummy all of a sudden?

Well, you were scummy when i reread this:

Definitely does. My info is that the doctoral student knows that somebody else is innocent. It checks out.

And hit my head against a wall repeatedly to try and work out why I didn't see it at the time. I'm going to assume Kennigit didn't give you a fake claim.

How was he wrong?

(I want to be able to tell him he's wrong in future games, btw, so expound away)

The Palace was empty. Although all the info that was used in that came out D2, so...there is that.

Nice one, Mat! :D

1 down, 1 to go.

Also for the record the scum picked up an item yesterday. Hence the wanting a sizeable voting block for both lynch and location votes.

So, Snerk, want to lose another £5 bet on who's going to die tonight? :p

Top Bottom