Mini Mafia: Sacrifice of the Archaeologist

My ability is a one-off true scan which was usable only in the Temple and cleared Mat93 as Innocent. I am the leader of this expedition. To this I will attest with my death, but let the record show that vote: Snerk should be lynched.

Do you really trust your scan result? because it almost seems like Mat is working with too much information here.

Unless Kennigit lied to me, then yes, I do trust my scan result.

To clarify, it's explicitly described as a true scan in the Role PM.

48 hours ago we were sure that JohannaK and then Snerk, in that order, were scum. What happened to change this?

i think Mat has posted all the info. based on that it seems logical that you are scum.

unvote; vote: Takhisis, and Astral Room.

OK let's assume you are town, Tak. After all it's still theoretically possible I guess. If so you need to take off your snerk is scum goggles and present an actual case based on some data. How would it work? Did Kennigit place a tripwire in the set-up somewhere so that a the clues leading to you and JK are false? Or did we get Lohr's role wrong and a scum stole it after he died so they could pose as town role?

Or what?

What are these clues pointing to me, Snerk?

(not that they'll matter in 12 hours when I'll have been revealed as town)

What are these clues pointing to me, Snerk?

(not that they'll matter in 12 hours when I'll have been revealed as town)
Spoiler :
The game is essentially cracked. I'll let Mat present the whole case as he was the first player to correctly fit all the pieces of the puzzle together, and thus easily the most valuable townie this game.

But suffice to say, look at the "someone to somewhere clues" that four townies have.

The Leader (Tak) and Translator (JK) want's to go to Tombs and Temple.
These show scum roles wanting to go to scum item rooms.

Handyman (snerk) and Curator (Lohr) who want's to go to Palace and Astral room.
Town roles wanting to go to empty rooms.

This was backed up by mine and Lohr's ability who got info that stated two named rooms, one was empty one contained scum item.

D1: we went to Temple and mafia picked up an item.
D2: we went to the empty Palace. Tak made a last ditch attempt to vote Tombs where a mafia win waited.
D3: We must now go to the empty Astral Room
We've been to Temple and Palace and not lost the game. So me and JK as scum duo does not match the clues. Lohr is dead and confirmed town. That leaved you, Tak. Is this all just a mischievous piece of misdirection left by Kennigit? Unlikely.

What? Being to the Temple and Palace and not losing the game means I am scum?

That is the short version yes. Another possibility is that someone is lying about their "someone to somewhere" clues. But that seems unlikely.

End Day 3

The archaeology team went to The Astral Room. They were safe for the night! Game not over.

But, they did have to sacrifice Takhisis! Zerixthal showed up a little "hung over" from that "crazy little feast of Russian track athletes & elite cyclists". It is a little difficult these days to not go wild with that much more potent stuff-- that doped blood-- much stronger than anything he ever had from his slaves in the past. And while he still had to come back to this Hitay city for the night, he is feeling jjjuuussstt about ready to break his imprisonment. He is getting stronger and stronger every day! He really appreciates the sacrifices! He chomped on Takhisis' blood and went off.

But, well, the team seemed determined to finish the incantations!

Takhisis was The Leader

Tally:

Takhisis 4 (Jarrema, Snerk, Mat93, atheotes)
Snerk 1 (Takhisis)

Room:

Astral Room 3 (Snerk ,Mat93, atheotes)

24 hours, I guess 22:30 pacific time.

Oops. :evil:

ok... that was unexpected!
Takhisis lack of strong protests/defense had me convinced there were no other shenanigans.
This leaves only one possibility for me.

GG mafia, gratz.

Game is probably over with scums getting their final item this night. In case it's not, town will lynch another townie (me) tomorrow anyway.

Let's assume Tak's scan is bang on with his scan and Mat is town. Does fit in with what Mat claimed to me d1. Mat is getting killed this night for sure. If not, somehow he must be scum.

Jarrema or Atheotes is the remaining scum. And this means that scum roles where probably given a starting game info just like townies. JK thing might well not have been fake. The someone to somewhere clues then only reveal one scum and one scum room. The main problem with this is that it gives one townie going to a scum room. Seems off.

I can't really see how Jar or Atheo is lying about their given clue either. As it must probably show their own role going to a place. Also seems off.

I dunno, I can't make sense of it right now.

Oh jeez sorry

Mat93 killed. The Financier

24.25 hours from now is end of game! Vote in the Lylo

So um 23:00 pacific time

PLAYERS LIST:

1. Atheotes
2. Mat93 killed n3. The Financier
3. JohannaK sacrificed day 2! The Translator
4. Takhisis sacrificed day 3! The Leader
5. Arakhor killed n2! The Nicolas Cage
6. Jarrema
7. Snerk
8. Zack killed n1! The doctoral student
9. Lohrenswald sacrificed day 1! The Curator

3 of you alive. Remember, blood for the blood god!

Since the game is still going we can safely conclude that Astral Room was empty and Tombs contain last scum item. Who really wants to go to the tombs and not astral?

Let's have a look.

I agree with Zack about one of the Astral room voters being scum.
Lets go to the Temple as we are talking about rituals. Tombs is the other suitable option i think.

Vote: Snerk

I want to avoid the Astral room (as discussed D1) and the Palace (per Zack)
So Tombs it is

I believe there are only 2 scum. Otherwise it would be unbalanced.
I was also give a room name...something the leader said. I thought i would learn something if i go there. Since the scum just have to visit the two rooms to win the game, i did not think i would be prompted to go to one of the rooms. Hence i voted for that place. But i have not learned anything so far. So i am going to assume that it is a non-item room.
Arakhor, from your info, i think we need to go the tombs.
But i can see the point where it is better to go to the palace today.

Alright, i think it is fairly obvious.
Vote: Snerk
Tombs as the astral place is where the scum want to go based on D1.

And here is another thing I noticed:

Johannak was The Translator! He had mark of the cursed
Scums have the mark of the cursed. This is the first we learn about this. No information about scums having a mark is given before this.

And then have a look at this post from D1:
I think you have the mark! And i am not scared of you.
Vote: Takhisis
How did atheotes know that scums had the mark? Because his role PM would have informed him that he had one himself.

edit: there is one mention of the mark of the curse in the spoiler in the opening post. Forgot to open the spoiler before searching the page.

Atheotes

@Jarrema: The fate of this game is essentially up to you now. If you have any questions, ask.

Fyi i might fall asleep before the deadline, but the game will end even if i dont post

Good work Snerk. You have tried your best. You were provisionally cleared only on speculation about what Lohrens knew.
Jarrema, do not read only my posts quoted by Snerk. Read it in context and when it was made.
Snerk

Sent from my Lenovo P1ma40 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom