[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

mamimo said:
Workers:
Automated workers don't build Farms & mines unless there is a resource to harvest,
only towns -> even if it's on a flooded plain or a hill.

Yeah, the AI only builds cottages.

Hi,

Just finished an elf game (got killed, first time that happened to me in a while), have some idea what the archer problem is.

You can build elvin archers before you discover archery (but warriors won't promote to archer), but after archery, you need to first build an archery range. (but now warriors will promote). You also can build Silverden or whatever the hero's name is only after archery range. Not sure if it is a bug or a feature.

Love the game, play it constantly to the detriment of my work, friends and family. Kael & co, have played a few test games and noticed some other bugs and features that you may already be aware of but just in case:

- I had a problem building dwarven warrior as Luchuirp with Runes, not sure if it is a similar issue as with the elf problem, do I now need Baracks or something?

- Have had trouble casting any spell like charm where you target an enemy. Have yet to get it to work, maybe just am doing something wrong.

- The income/turn display seems to be completely off later in any game, It will say +13 when my income keeps going down, or vice versa. Makes it hard to manage an economy.

Incredible job, though, guys, love the new version.

-V

Thanks for the feedback vp075. A lot of those things are issues I just had in my current game as well. Also, check the other FfH forum (follow my sig ---- Developer's Forum) to see if anyone else is experienceing the same bugs and also to see what we're working on.

And welcome to the CFC. :D

Exact, Elven Archer could not be built AFTER archery. You can promote your warriors to "normal archer", that's all.
Meanwhile, i still think that it's a bug if you can't create Elven archers while you are under Fellowship of the Leaves rules.....:(

Lizardmen, lizardmen, lizardmen !!!! Yeah, glory to the lizardmen !!:)

The Frog.

Woodelf,

I don't know what Kael think about a Lizardmen Civ:confused: . Meanwhile, as i have nothing to do at that time, i will write a short story of Lizardmen and their Leader (even if they will be not include).
When it would be finished, i wish that you look at it to correct my english.;)
Do you agree ?

The Frog.

Hian the Frog said:
Woodelf,

I don't know what Kael think about a Lizardmen Civ:confused: . Meanwhile, as i have nothing to do at that time, i will write a short story of Lizardmen and their Leader (even if they will be not include).
When it would be finished, i wish that you look at it to correct my english.;)
Do you agree ?

The Frog.

PM me anything you've got Hian. I'll proofread it, no problem-o. :)

Hian the Frog said:
Hi, woodelf

Yes. All my cities are "Leaves" and only leaves.

The problem seems more complex. I could built Elven Archer until i discover Archery and/or i build my archery range. I don't really understand what happen.... Without archery and archery range, i could them (even if none were made) but after...:cry:
So, are "normal human archer" having priority on elven one or is it more a more complex problem ? :confused:

Glory to the Lizardmen...;)

The Frog.

Your exactly right, I blocked religious elven archer if you can build normal elven archers (to keep ljosalfar players form being presented with both) and the block is effecting a little more than it should (all archers). I will change it in the next version so they are only blocked for the ljosalfar, or I will break them off as completly seperate units.

vp075 said:
Hi,

Just finished an elf game (got killed, first time that happened to me in a while), have some idea what the archer problem is.

You can build elvin archers before you discover archery (but warriors won't promote to archer), but after archery, you need to first build an archery range. (but now warriors will promote). You also can build Silverden or whatever the hero's name is only after archery range. Not sure if it is a bug or a feature.

Love the game, play it constantly to the detriment of my work, friends and family. Kael & co, have played a few test games and noticed some other bugs and features that you may already be aware of but just in case:

- I had a problem building dwarven warrior as Luchuirp with Runes, not sure if it is a similar issue as with the elf problem, do I now need Baracks or something?

Yeah, its the same as the elf problem, I will fix both of them.

- Have had trouble casting any spell like charm where you target an enemy. Have yet to get it to work, maybe just am doing something wrong.

Charm person will be fixed in the next version.

- The income/turn display seems to be completely off later in any game, It will say +13 when my income keeps going down, or vice versa. Makes it hard to manage an economy.

We have a lot of things that effect the money per turn but I have never changed the counter, I need to find out how to influence the + - per turn gold counter so that the changes show up.

strategyonly said:
Here is a copy of my error logs i have, hope this works,
this thread will not accept a saved game bigger than 500 and mine is over 800 if you want it i can PM? It crashes at 3648.

Are you the Veil?

My game locks up or crashes everytime Wrath Unleashed appears. Save game attached in #447.

Kael said:
Are you the Veil?

No, i think i am Sheaim of the Fellowship of the Leaves. Hard to remember which one these errors are on i am currently playing four games of FfH2.:D
One of the games i was playing was Veil, but mostly i play F/Leaves.

vp075 said:
Hi,

Incredible job, though, guys, love the new version.

-V
I'm playing Ljosalfar and I have no problem building elven archers after archery. I'm Leaves and have all the techs involved. No problems at all.
Regarding ancient forests, they grow pretty nice as well in my lands. :king:

heres a problem, when I go to run the mod it takes 5 min for it to start after the loading screen. (Im not talking about starting a game;) )

Long loading time is to be expected - it has to process a lot of new stuff for this mod... .and it will only get slower the more changes the gang put in....

..... you are just going to have to suffer with the rest of us!

Finally was able to play the mod and love it! Congratulations to the whole team for making such an awesome mod! I'm glad that some of my artwork is considered to be fitting and could aid your efforts:) If you want to include more of it you don't need to ask, Kael, just do it. The Highelfspearman may be better with the glossmap posted in my thread but that's just a suggestion, taste is a subjective thing.
Especially like the spellsystem and well the story background is fantastic.:goodjob:

Ploeperpengel said:
Finally was able to play the mod and love it! Congratulations to the whole team for making such an awesome mod! I'm glad that some of my artwork is considered to be fitting and could aid your efforts:) If you want to include more of it you don't need to ask, Kael, just do it. The Highelfspearman may be better with the glossmap posted in my thread but that's just a suggestion, taste is a subjective thing.
Especially like the spellsystem and well the story background is fantastic.:goodjob:

This is great to hear, especially form someone who has contributed as much as you have. I am particuarly fond of the elven paladin and phalanx, where I use SeZereth's wood elf version for the normal elves, then switch to your high elf models for the t4 versions. They still look very elven but defintily gives the impression that these are very special units.

I will definitly be using more of your work! :D

Since I haven't heard otherwise, I will assume Wrath Unleashed is in fact broken and will abandon that saved game.

Kael said:
I will definitly be using more of your work! :D

Now that's great to hear for me:)
The Highelfshields should be easy to reskin to fit better with the FFH background. If you send me some motives for FFH heraldy I could do that. I'm also planning to do some Highelf cavalry by the end of the week so stay tuned.;)

Chucko said:
My game locks up or crashes everytime Wrath Unleashed appears. Save game attached.

View attachment 128076

I loaded it and went through the build of Wrath Unleashed a few times without any issues.

Top Bottom