[mod] Warlords: Total Realism Gold

That's the future perfect BTW.

Dude relax!! !

None of our team members speaks English as first language. (Maybe only one or two members as second language) Most of us speak it as third or forth language.

With all respect, how many languages do you speak?

Kind Regards,
Houman

Dude relax!! !

None of our team members speaks English as first language. (Maybe only one or two members as second language) Most of us speak it as third or forth language.

With all respect, how many languages do you speak?

Kind Regards,
Houman

I was just kidding around with nothing better to do...(waiting for the patch)

If you like nano and future stuff in a game or a game until 3000AD...
Check out Civilisation: Call to Power / Call to Power 2
Or just the mod that add some stuff to get near CtP
Genetic Era Mod

Guys,

Great day today.:D We have finished 2/3 of the main stuff: units, civics, a surprise, another surprise, etc. :D
Anaztazioch is still testing (as me) and it seems good. :goodjob:
Mexico, Houman and Walter are still working on their part of job.:) Andreas and me are making some translation in "normal" languages: German and French.;)
Things are going better and better. :D A few hours to wait and we will release "the beast". :mwaha:

Hian the Frog.

ah, so i assume that once the update is applied, old savegames will not work with this newer version

also, thanks for making such a great and highly involving mod. its been alot of fun to play! cheers

Not wanting to be warned for overposting in one thread - but I have encountered a bug with one of the mod components. :confused:

When in the Domestic Advisor screen looking at Cities.

If you click in the far left icon "Enter City screen". You do not - you are just retuned to the map in its current location.

Edit:

also noticed the worker unit does not blue circle - mines, woodmills, quarries - when railroads are available (+ 1 hammer).

This is probably an AI mod change.

Has Harrier's 'Domestic Advisor' glitch been sorted in the new version ? It's the one bug that bugs me most in an otherwise EXCELLENT mod....!!!

Top Bottom