MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Classical Building Pack - Adds several buildings to Clasical era - check this thread for for better balance with CBP

I can definitely confirm this is no longer compatible since the classical building pack adds in herbalist which conflicts with the CBP's herbalist.

Minor mods, but I think they add meaningfully to the immersion: Both Celtic City Names and Iroquian City Names seemed to work fine. Good riddance Londonderry.

Hi Guys, hope all is well. Thanks for this brilliant patch!

I installed the community patch, CBP, Civ4Diplo, CSD ,More Luxuries, EUI and the CBP - Compatibility Mod (EUI Version) from the first page plus "Fortress Borders" which appears to be compatible according the compatibility thread. To my surprise, it's not working. I can't build forts outside my territory.

So I did the usual troubleshooting and I disabled CBP, it worked. Enabled it, didn't work. Disabled it and it worked like a charm.

It seems that CBP overrides Fortress Borders Please tell me how to fix this-- if it's as simple as modifying something/values. Just let me know where the file is and what needs to be change.

Apologies for my English, Happy Holidays!

Hi Guys, hope all is well. Thanks for this brilliant patch!

I installed the community patch, CBP, Civ4Diplo, CSD ,More Luxuries, EUI and the CBP - Compatibility Mod (EUI Version) from the first page plus "Fortress Borders" which appears to be compatible according the compatibility thread. To my surprise, it's not working. I can't build forts outside my territory.

So I did the usual troubleshooting and I disabled CBP, it worked. Enabled it, didn't work. Disabled it and it worked like a charm.

It seems that CBP overrides Fortress Borders Please tell me how to fix this-- if it's as simple as modifying something/values. Just let me know where the file is and what needs to be change.

Apologies for my English, Happy Holidays!

C:\...CBP blah blah...\Balance Changes\Terrain\TerrainChanges.sql

Code:
UPDATE Improvements
SET OutsideBorders = '0'
WHERE Type = 'IMPROVEMENT_FORT' AND EXISTS (SELECT * FROM COMMUNITY WHERE Type='COMMUNITY_CORE_BALANCE_TERRAIN' AND Value= 1 );

Set the value to a 1.

Hey is any version of the Community Patch that is YnAEMP compatible? If not is there an equally extensive AI overhaul mod that is?

Also wondering if I can run CP with NQMod or if there is a way to merge it withbthe NQ modpack.

Hey is any version of the Community Patch that is YnAEMP compatible? If not is there an equally extensive AI overhaul mod that is?

Also wondering if I can run CP with NQMod or if there is a way to merge it withbthe NQ modpack.

No. NQMod and the CP are not compatible, and never will be. NQMod is largely intended as a humans v. humans MP experience, thus there are not very many AI changes. CP is largely humans v. AI at this point.

YNAEMP is compatible, but not the versions that increase the number of civs above the standard value (for now).

G

No. NQMod and the CP are not compatible, and never will be. NQMod is largely intended as a humans v. humans MP experience, thus there are not very many AI changes. CP is largely humans v. AI at this point.

YNAEMP is compatible, but not the versions that increase the number of civs above the standard value (for now).

G
Ah thanks, that is helpful, I just really like NQMod's policy buffs and balance changes so I wanted to get that to work with an AI fix but it isn't a big deal.

Hi!

Im playing with advanced air/naval/ground units mega mod!
And seems to work fine!
But cant make airplanes sleep!
Interception works fine!

Can someone confirm if its like this with air units without this mod?

I haven't been able to use Horem's Resources Lite for quite some time.

Okay, so I loaded up a game with both CBP and Future Worlds activated. No immideate crashes, but all the added technologies from FW were available right away. It's as if somewhere down the line, the prereqs for the future techs dissappeared; somebody might want look into that.

Is there a way to make Unique Cultural Influence compatible with the CP? I'd hoped that deleting the human over AI text would let it work but all I got was a blank text box instead of what I'd hoped for.

Guys, I need help.

Reseed! mod doesn't seem to work properly with Communitas Map. I can't restart or preview the map, but glancing at it works just fine. It says I need to edit some files, but since Communitas is incorporated into CP, I don't really understand what should I edit.

Sorry if it has been covered, but the search function doesn't find "IGE" in this thread.
It causes a CTD at before map creation in my case, and I needed to unsubcribe before the bug went away (disabling the mod wasn't enough).

Anyone made it work in his game?

Top Bottom