MODS compatible with Vox Populi (VP)

Is anyone else running into conflicts between the Community Patch (specifically THAT mod) and Extra Victory Conditions? Whenever the CP is on for me, EVC's religious follower count gets stuck at zero for all religions. Spread works, holy cities seems to work and even the number of max followers for the victory works - just the current count fails.

Hi, i just made a workaround so future worlds tech can work with CBP. It's obviously not balanced as i barely touch any stats. This compatibility also need the "Future Tech Does Something Beyond Score Increasing Mod". All dependencies are:
CBP (Obviously)
Future Worlds
Future Tech Does Something Beyond Score Increasing Mod

Compatibility file:
Compatibility Mod

Just extract the compatibility mod and put it in the mod folder and activate it after CBP, FW and future tech mod. If there is any bug, please tell me and I'll try to fix it as soon as i can.

Sorry if it has been covered, but the search function doesn't find "IGE" in this thread.
It causes a CTD at before map creation in my case, and I needed to unsubcribe before the bug went away (disabling the mod wasn't enough).

Anyone made it work in his game?

Oooh, good catch! What kind of map were you trying to use? I was having mysterious crashes at the same point as you with Huge Communitas map if I changed the number of AI civs or CSs, while other users were fine. That was some time ago, but I am almost sure I did have IGE in the MODs folder. I was fine with other types of map and I could run them even with IGE activated.

Hi, i just made a workaround so future worlds tech can work with CBP. It's obviously not balanced as i barely touch any stats. This compatibility also need the "Future Tech Does Something Beyond Score Increasing Mod".[/URL]

Thanks, I added your fix into the list!

Hi, i just made a workaround so future worlds tech can work with CBP. It's obviously not balanced as i barely touch any stats. This compatibility also need the "Future Tech Does Something Beyond Score Increasing Mod". All dependencies are:
CBP (Obviously)
Future Worlds

Compatibility file:
Compatibility Mod

Just extract the compatibility mod and put it in the mod folder and activate it after CBP, FW and future tech mod. If there is any bug, please tell me and I'll try to fix it as soon as i can.
Thank you so much for this! :)

CBP (Obviously)
Future Worlds

Compatibility file:
Compatibility Mod

Made new Version, with Enlightenment Era compatibility.
CBP + Future World + Enlightenment Era compatibility (V2)

Dependencies"

Extract mod into the mod folder, activate after CBP, Future world, Future tech mod and Enlightenment Era.

Please be mindful that balance issues still persist. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Dependencies"

Extract mod into the mod folder, activate after CBP, Future world, Future tech mod and Enlightenment Era.

Please be mindful that balance issues still persist. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated

Is Enlightenment Era compatible (balanced) with CBP?

I tested the Cultural Capitals mod a bit with the whole package (CBP, EUI, CSD) and I haven't found any issues yet. But then I am only a casual player and would only notice obvious bugs. It adds a menu to the interface but this does not seem to be a problem.

I have the problem with IGE (Ingame Editor) that it is completly on top of the list of strategic resources. I use UEI and haven't tested it yet without it. So I am not sure if "Compatible out of the box" is right, anyone else having this problem?

I tested the Cultural Capitals mod a bit with the whole package (CBP, EUI, CSD) and I haven't found any issues yet. But then I am only a casual player and would only notice obvious bugs. It adds a menu to the interface but this does not seem to be a problem.

I've been using it with CPP ever since CPP was released and haven't had any probelems other than a few error messages in lua.log (cant squash them but they're irrelevant according to an old discussion with the author) and the fact that it's not really that well balanced.

I actually made a private version to be used with CPP for myself adding a few extra CC bonus types.

\Skodkim

I've been using it with CPP ever since CPP was released and haven't had any probelems other than a few error messages in lua.log (cant squash them but they're irrelevant according to an old discussion with the author) and the fact that it's not really that well balanced.

I actually made a private version to be used with CPP for myself adding a few extra CC bonus types.

\Skodkim

Feel free to share your custom version ;-) I would love to see an updated/expanded version. It's sad that the mod was abandoned.

Feel free to share your custom version ;-) I would love to see an updated/expanded version. It's sad that the mod was abandoned.

Well since its been abandoned I guess there's no harm.

If you have any feedback or make any changes feel free to send me a PM - although I must say that its not a mod I'm going to "support" as such.

\Skodkim

Attachments

• Cultural Capitals (Brave New World Edition) (v 16_5).zip
    835.8 KB · Views: 1,012
This compatibility is great, Barrizqi! Could you add the Prehistoric Era Reborn mod in as well? I've think it's a great extension to Civ. Then you could truly do a civilization from beginning to end.

Dependencies"

This compatibility is great, Barrizqi! Could you add the Prehistoric Era Reborn mod in as well? I've think it's a great extension to Civ. Then you could truly do a civilization from beginning to end.

Top Bottom