More Civilisations

Don't know if it is just me but I noticed the leader screen of Henry Morgan does not appear.
Thanks for the update tho :)

I get the impression this wasn't an intentional change to the Buccs HR support...

Attachments

• bucc hr.png
    bucc hr.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 262
Any chance oone of you could please fix the India Civ Pack to work with ynaemp?

Last edited:
Definitely more plans, I'm not dead just yet! Still getting absolutely hammered by the amount of work I've got at uni, but hopefully when that's all done I'll be able to come back and get things sorted again.

Hey Poukai, would love to see some (all, i mean all) of your civilizations with 3rd, 4th and 5th Unique Content! Is this possible?

The latest version of Nubia is quite bugged, but luckily in various places fixes for individual bugs were posted. As Nubia always had my interest but I never played it due to all of these bugs, I've now tried to consolidate the fixes to hopefully have a fully bugfree version and one that stays in line with intent of original design. Sharing here in case someone wants to use it or for MC to leverage in update:

Fixes:

UU Apedemak Archer:
- +1 movement next to river now works

UI Royal Pyramid:
- Unlocks at Masonry (was set at Construction)
- Applied +10% combat strength near Royal Pyramid
- Culture yield increases with +1 per era (saw on Steam & Wikia that this was intended to be +1 culture per 2 eras but couldn't get this to work - also believe that +1 per era is not overly OP so was okay to leave it)
- Added few lines to allow for additional era (EE)

Decisions:
- Decisions are now showing
- Updated Decision format
- Restore the Temple of Amun now providing +1 Gold for Temples (instead of +1 Culture)

Other:
- Updated various texts
- Set Starting Bias to Desert

There may be other bugs still remaining or mistakes I made in applying above (as I actually have little knowledge of modding/coding myself). If you find something, thanks to provide me with feedback!

Attachments

• MC and LITE's Nubia (v 3.5).zip
    16.5 MB · Views: 148
I'm looking for advise on a bug I found in the Thrace mod (and when using JFDLC v55). The UA: Units receive +15% Combat Strength near Barbarian Encampments doesn't work.

In the Traits.XML file it states:
<NearbyImprovementCombatBonus>15</NearbyImprovementCombatBonus>
<NearbyImprovementBonusRange>2</NearbyImprovementBonusRange>
<CombatBonusImprovement>IMPROVEMENT_BARBARIAN_CAMP</CombatBonusImprovement>

The problem is with IMPROVEMENT_BARBARIAN_CAMP because when I replace it with IMPROVEMENT_FARM it does work. When I disable all JFDLC mods (incl. CP), then IMPROVEMENT_BARBARIAN_CAMP does work. When I enable just the CP again, then it stops working.

So the issue seems to be with the combination CP and IMPROVEMENT_BARBARIAN_CAMP. Does anyone know if the CP changes IMPROVEMENT_BARBARIAN_CAMP somehow?

JFK's America

Favoured son of the prestigious Kennedy family, John F. Kennedy came to power as president of the United States during a period of great turmoil. At home, America was facing increasing unrest over civil rights and societal divisions which polarised the country, while overseas the everpresent threat of Communism led America to become more involved in Vietnam, Berlin, and Cuba. JFK marked a fresh, young face full of promise, but his term was marred by controversy and ultimately tragically cut short on November 22, 1963 with his assassination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe | Download

JFK's America

Favoured son of the prestigious Kennedy family, John F. Kennedy came to power as president of the United States during a period of great turmoil. At home, America was facing increasing unrest over civil rights and societal divisions which polarised the country, while overseas the everpresent threat of Communism led America to become more involved in Vietnam, Berlin, and Cuba. JFK marked a fresh, young face full of promise, but his term was marred by controversy and ultimately tragically cut short on November 22, 1963 with his assassination.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subscribe | Download

But JFD is in New Zealand :confused:

The Tuareg

The Tuareg are a proud and fierce people found across the Sahara, in places few others would last more than three days. Famed for their mastery of the sands and the skill at which they could navigate the vast expanses, the Tuareg used their prowess for their own gain - sometimes at the expense of others. While they were renowned traders, they would also raid the caravans of others, taking for their own what they could as penance for crossing their land without permission.

Subscribe | Download

Top Bottom