• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

More Civilisations

Urmahgurd! [emoji14]

Only took me just over a year...

Am I big boy now?
You are, yes. As long as you don't go to the OT sub.

First of all, thanks for this great civ, very unique scout replacement and the UA are amazing!!

I test the civ for about 30 turns on YNAEMP earth huge with 22 civs on deity, well in this time i was able to purchase the better tiles, provide 4 food on my first city (from UA), purchase a settler and i have 2 scouts with exploration 1,2 and 3..... maybe the scout or its bonus need to be nerfed.... or play AGAINST this civ could be a great pain!!!!!!

Quick question about the Nabataea, what culture group do they fall under? I'm not familiar with Pre-Islamic Arabia.

Also, nice release :D

Quick question about the Nabataea, what culture group do they fall under? I'm not familiar with Pre-Islamic Arabia.

They're set to copy CulDiv support from Arabia, so they'll be considered an Islamic culture even though they were a pre-Islamic civilization.

Speaking of mod support, while checking that I noticed a tiny, inconsequential bug: if Civ IV Traits is enabled, Aretas' name will be in all-caps.

LOL wasn't that an Egypt split thing?

(I was talking about the last part of his sentence in case it wasn't clear :mischief:)

Anyway, what's next?

Actually I think MC might release the Sabaeans next, they were also adopted like the Nabataeans were.

Nubia's decisions aren't showing up in game, and The Moor's are only getting culture bonus's, no science. I tried loading just Nubia and E&D but Nubia's decisions still diddn't load.

Sparta UA Bug: Played as Sparta and in turn 5 when I got an extra citizen from a tribe, I immediately got a free warrior unit without having a Great General

Sparta UA Bug: Played as Sparta and in turn 5 when I got an extra citizen from a tribe, I immediately got a free warrior unit without having a Great General

See fix a page or two ago.

Hey! I used to post on here but i took a break from civ and now i am back! The new civs are amazing my favourite is definitely the moors. I was also wondering if you take requests?

Top Bottom