More Luxuries

Please post your list of installed mods and your logs.

Round two...

How to force mod to spawn all type of luxuries at one game?
Editing GetRandomLuxuriesTargetNumber do nothing, Split cap too, Copy all values from 'Huge' to 'Large' also nothing (I play at Large). Increase GetWorldLuxuryTargetNumbers() also doesnt help.
It looks like game only care about how much civs are, and map size then will be more lux types, but that's not the point..
It annoys me when I play at Large map, 8 players, and 6-9 lux types are disabled. No other mods.

Last edited:
this mod stopped working..it only works on ynaemp maps but on regular game maps it doesnt work and worst it removes all basic lux in the game..i reinstalled all game from scratch removed all mods but once u add the more lux mod game simply loses all lax except stone...any idea?

It's probably not going to be to do with JFDDLC.

When you say removed from the game, do you mean they've actually been removed from the Civilopedia or that they just aren't spawning?

If the latter then I know More Luxes isn't meant to work on a couple maps; if the former then there should be a database error you can work with in your database log.

It's probably not going to be to do with JFDDLC.

When you say removed from the game, do you mean they've actually been removed from the Civilopedia or that they just aren't spawning?

If the latter then I know More Luxes isn't meant to work on a couple maps; if the former then there should be a database error you can work with in your database log.
it doesnt work on any map and in addition it kills all other basic lux of the game.

I'm a first-time poster, so hi CivFanatics :wavey:

I came across More Luxuries when browsing popular mods on the Steam Workshop, and again when looking into Vox Populi. Going forward, I don't want to use Vox Populi - I want to stay closer to vanilla - but will be using the Community Patch, with a handful of other mods, and maybe More Luxuries.

On the Vox Populi wiki, it says that the mod "enhances gameplay." "Also, this mod fixes a few bugs found in the main map creation files and optimizes many other things within it that pertain to resources."

My question is, taking for granted the descriptions of what the mod adds to the game, how does it affect gameplay? Does it make it harder, or easier? How does it "enhance gameplay?" The idea of more luxuries translating into more happiness is kinda cool, but, if it really is as simple as that, then from my entirely subjective perspective it strikes me as being a bit.....cheaty :lol: So, is it really as simple as that? Or is the gameplay enhancement more subtle and/or more complex?

Please let me know what your opinions are. Thanks :wavey:

Top Bottom