MP Game - RewriteHistory - 18civ EARTH map historical start position

Calling Zeitkugel!!!

Are you still playing?.....or do I need to kick you to AI?

I sent you a PM also....please respond.

Ottoman signing off, I lasted longer than I expected. :D No Kemal Atatürk coming to save me! ;)

It was an exciting year, thanks to everyone!!

Thanks for a good game Pexicus.

I just noticed that Zeitkugel responded and played his turn.

Yes he did!!

I fear we will all soon be crushed by the mighty Portuguese machine however. :(

If anyone knows ANYONE that is interested in taking a very active roll in the MTDG, team Mad Scientists really needs some help! This is a 5 team Democracy game, and team MS is lacking for participants. It is a great opportunity to get in more MP experience!

I patched to play on gamespy without thinking about the pitboss issue... I could reinstall, or perhaps someone could sub for a couple days? Pexicus could have a quick re-entry, Japan is just sitting in cities and defending right now :p.

I am actually traveling, and not near the host machine until Saturday.

I will patch sooner or later for sure.

Game is down for a bit....

Gives me time to figure out the Patch problem also.

Well, the bug list is growing.
Overchop/whip hammers don't give any overflow cash at all.
Several people are reporting their own units disappearing into the fogofwar, where they can't be moved or cycled to until another working unit moves into visual range so you can manually click them.
PBEM has some oddities with saves.

Since there is a good chance this game will probably be over in ~20 turns, I'd suggest we finish it up unpatched.

I think I patched it properly, and got it running again.

Mazinho needs to replay his turn.

There are about 8.5 hours on the clock.

We should probably use the pause function to ensure everyone gets there turn in.

The problem is probably the patch...

I can not connect either.....

I am inclined to roll it back to 3.17 version, and not patch this game at all.

Opinions please?????

considering the issues with the patch (overflow, disappearing units, etc), and the fact this game likely only has 20 turns left unless Ian backstabs gitbliss, I'd say just leave it on 3.17

Top Bottom