Mulcarn Reborn Feedback

The ai doesn't understand it needs to expand.
There is almost no barbarian on the map. Only a few lairs and mammoths, and later frostlings when the Illians summon them, so building up should be a priority.
What does the ai do during this time (I'm early in the game, having changed civs 3 or 4 times only)?
Falamar stays on his island instead of settling other islands. I lost control of him just one turn before settling his fifth city ( I had built 2 ), and am not sure what he's going to do with the settler but building settlers or cottages doesn't seem to appeal him much.
Decius seems to know only one thing: Build units. In my case I got him RoK, and he's been busy building Soldiers of Kilmorph like crazy, although he also started building vampires, he should definitely have setup more cities, so the vampires could eat a bit.
Rhoanna I didn't take control of after my first try so I don't know what she did, but she doesn't seem to have screwed up anything yet.
I didn't see much of the Bannor, but they haven't been building many cities either.

Confirmed my thoughts about Falamar AI. He had a settler + 1 warrior on a small island and let them stay there idly without settling for all the time till I got back to power!!! Admittedly, Stasis was cast in the meantime, but he could still move around. I haven't seen the ai ferry troops or workers from an island to the next either.
A weird thing too, the city of Mortensholm in the middle of nowhere/water as shown in screenshot.

Attachments

• Mortensholm.jpg
    Mortensholm.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 486
Despite I installed patch t, this scenario ist still locked. What´s wrong here?

It requires Against the Grey to be beaten before you can play it. Against the Grey doesn't exist yet. You have 2 options.

1. Find a Delorean and some plutonium

2. Hijack a TARDIS.

Or go into your FFH folder, Assets>XML>Scenarios, and load it from there.

Glad you liked it. Such a scenario for FfH 2 will be the provinece of fan made scenarios; we've covered the arc we intended for FfH 2.
Spoiler :
Having Decius bring the Nether Blade seemed the most logical choice, however, and it seemed more satisfying to kill Auric with that, despite what they don't know about it.

Very good scenario, but I found the same problem as LDiCesare. Volanna was stuck in the middle of the ocean and I was able to beat her by just running over her city with a frigate. Maybe she should start on the island next to Falamar? It's a bit bigger than his island at least...

Why is Volanna in this scen?

Spoiler :
When you defeat her she says that the summer queen made her do it, but wouldn't both elven queens not want another ICE age, considering it about made both of the extinct.

Why is Volanna in this scen?

Spoiler :
When you defeat her she says that the summer queen made her do it, but wouldn't both elven queens not want another ICE age, considering it about made both of the extinct.

Spoiler :
Volanna is in Mulcarn Reborn because you as Arendel (or some Ljosalfar leader) gave her to Duin. She is now a Werewolf rather than just a elf, and not fully in control of herself. She is forced to obey the wishes of her new master Duin, and Duin is allied with the other Doviello in wanting to bring the Ice Age back.

If you as a Svartalfar leader gave Amelanchier to Duin he would appear in this scenario as a Doviello leader, and when defeated he would say this: "You have tamed the spirit that ruled me, though you bring me death I thank you for it."

If you killed or imprisoned the leaders instead of giving them to Duin then you wouldn't have to face them again. I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen Thessa or Rivanna show up as Vampires in other scenarios too.

Spoiler :
Volanna is in Mulcarn Reborn because you as Arendel (or some Ljosalfar leader) gave her to Duin. She is now a Werewolf rather than just a elf, and not fully in control of herself. She is forced to obey the wishes of her new master Duin, and Duin is allied with the other Doviello in wanting to bring the Ice Age back.

If you as a Svartalfar leader gave Amelanchier to Duin he would appear in this scenario as a Doviello leader, and when defeated he would say this: "You have tamed the spirit that ruled me, though you bring me death I thank you for it."

If you killed or imprisoned the leaders instead of giving them to Duin then you wouldn't have to face them again. I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen Thessa or Rivanna show up as Vampires in other scenarios too.

Ok, so maybe I shouldn't have played as both sides of that scenario and given them both over to Duin:D

You can still go back and play it again as both sides and just kill them both to make Mulcarn Reborn easier.

Spoiler :
I'm a little surprised that I haven't seen Thessa or Rivanna show up as Vampires in other scenarios too.

Spoiler :
As am I. It makes you wonder what happend to them as Alexis isn't seen in any other scenarios

Info, please.

I played a lot of scenarios, some of them unlocked the next one.

But Mulcarn reborn and Against the Grey are still locked

WtF?

Have you downloaded the latest patch? If so, you maybe are lacking completion of Wages of Sin.
Thanks for the answer.
But no, i've completed Wages of Sin.
I'm playing with FfH2040v.exe i think i'm fully up-to date.

Some more thoughts?

Well, if I recall correctly, we are at FFH2040y...so, you'd better patch up! ;)
ahh :blush:

OK, dowloaded, installed.

Now against the grey is unlocked, but Mulcarn reborn is still locked.

Maybe you need to complete Wages of Sin with the latest patch?

?????

Top Bottom