Murder at The Legimate Businessman's Social Club.

Name: CivGeneral
Sex: Male
Job: Surface Marshal

Nobody said:
if i get to be mafia, im so going to kill civ general (Disclaimer : :) )
I watch it with the comments if I were you. You just made yourself an ovious target for the citizens to vote for you and the host has not even passed out the PMs yet!!

Also, what is it that you have against me anyway? :rolleyes:.

that would be very dumb, if you say you will knock out cg, and cg is knocked off; guess who is the prime suspect?

Black_Hole said:
that would be very dumb, if you say you will knock out cg, and cg is knocked off; guess who is the prime suspect?
Exactly my point

well, whoever is the mafia will CG right away now, knowing Nobody will get blamed for it.

Nobody said:
if i get to be mafia, im so going to kill civ general (Disclaimer : :) )
That has to be the dumbest thing I have every seen said on a mafia game. It seems Nobody is will go, once CG is dead. :crazyeye:

Also, what is it that you have against me anyway? .

clearly you did not see my disclaimer. You in the chat room once you were going on about how you always get killed first.

That has to be the dumbest thing I have every seen said on a mafia game. It seems Nobody is will go, once CG is dead.

But maybe it will be to obvious, so they won't kill me.

Nobody said:
But maybe it will be to obvious, so they won't kill me.
You obviously have not been part of the Mafia games that go on at the All Other Games forum on this site. Once you show any signs of guilt, you ar a goner.

Name: Steven
Sex:Male
Job: King of the Heavens and the Earth

I just noticed this thread.

Permit me to introduce myself. I am Sir Percy Brooke-Hamster, age fiftyish, defrocked High Court Justice and part-time spelunker.

Please join! We just need 4 more people to start playing and i really want to play. Please join this game.

Name:Snyder
Age:28(and ready to go) ((Thats not really my actual age but...)
Sex:Male
Job:Inteligence Officer

hehe, this could be fun

It appears the thread is not the murder victim...

But Greekguy is right, we need only a few more people when the fun really starts.

The game has started, with only 12 people playing, Oh well. I have selected the two mafiosos. I have given instructions to one to send in kill instructions, and the other to wait until I send another PM. I await the first kill instruction.

Sign at the entrance of the Legitimate Businessman's Club.

For those here on Business, enter into the conference room.​

Sitting at the table is already the host of tonights meeting, Classica Musica. Seated next to him was Don Vicenzo. Also seated already was Classica's accountant, John Doe. Next to enter was the Famous French Fur trader, Premier Burgandy. While that was not his first name, he like to be called that because he was the "premier" fur trader in town, and noone doubted that, so they gave him the due respect because we know the quality that he gives when ever we buy some of his furs. We know that fur is not murder, paying for it is, especially in this business. Some one who is highly regarded here is Ruppert. He seems to come to this place and spend up big. We do not care for where he get the money, just as long as the money is spent here.

Next to enter was Sir Percy Brooke-Hamster. This former High Court Judge was suprisingly defrocked by some scandal. There has been some talk that they might want to take away the title of his and become an ordinary Mister. Apparently he had sex with some female court offical. Everyone seems to be doing it, so I don't see why he had to suffer as a result. Next to enter was Black Hole, a Government offical. He is here to see that all business was legal. We have to be certain that we will not get into any trouble. Next to enter through the doors was CivGeneral. Even though he is stil young, he has already earned hs stripes by leading the Mighty Fanatican army to victory, so for that, we are honoured to be in his presence. And when he entered, he recieved a big cheer for his heroic efforts against the Dutch. Another person who is regarded highly here is Snyder. Without his tireless work, the war effort aginst the Dutch might not have worked quite so well without him and his team.

Next to enter was a very weird man. There was this man who actually thought that he was an elf. Everyone could not hlp themselves and started to snigger at him for this behaviour. But Noldodan told everyone to keep quite, because he was "here to give guidance about the ways that the Elfs would do their business." At that point everyone started to crack up laughing at this nonsense. After all this laughing the rest of the group entered to see what all the fuss was about. Many were wondering why a boy called Steven, was allowed into this meeting. Since the meeting had started, he had to stay because none of this was for the publics attention

"Even Gentlemen, boy and "Elf". I'm sure you are all keen as to why I have invited you all here. But before we get down to business, I better tell you about this lovely club we have, since this business will not be concluded in a matter of hours. We have many things that could kep you occupied at this club. If you think you are good with the cards, you will enjoy the small room to the back of this one. Remember to have fun if you want to play. We also catter for many sporting activities that you might fancy, just ask the receptionist for the details.

Considering we are all men, except for the boy, Steven, I'm sure that you will the pleasure of some "available" women we have. No stay here is complete without a visit from one of these special ladies. You can see them in the introduction package that everyone has recieved as they entered in the building. They certainly are very willing to entertain all your pleasures. I'm sure this will please you very much Harold.

Everyone staying here recieves free food for the whole time they are staying here. Now that is something I want people on the street to get a hold, because after this meeting business will be booming. The chefs here are world class and can cater for anyone tastes. Sorry that we have not been able to get down to business but we just did not have time, but please get to know everyone here, we will have lots of time to do that."

"One more thing, this is meant for Boris "The Cow" Ivanovo, stay away from the bar because you are not allowed there until you pay you tab. Remember, noone outside of this room is allowed to know of anything that happens in this room."

As everyone was going to their rooms, many people were curious about the some of the offers made in the intro. Mainly about the girls. They need not to fear that their wives might find out, because we keep everything a secret.

It was late at night when everyone heard a sickening thud. Everyone went out and saw that John Doe was lying on the ground, dead. At first it seemed that he accidently tripped over a rock, but when he was turned over, it was found that he had been stabbed by a sword. This is just not what this place needed right now, another murder investigation. The police are sick and tired of being called to our premises. Some of the witnesses remembered that they heard John Doe's killer say something very chilling. "Say that you're going to kill me huh? How does it feel?" Very chilling word indeed.

Who is the killer? You have 48 hours to vote for who you think is the killer. The winner of that prize will receive a once in a lifetime opportunity of meeting my "famous" tongue twister, for bring this fine institution into disrepute.

Top Bottom