Murder at The Legimate Businessman's Social Club.

we didn't, but classical_hero wants us to make bets on who is dying next. of course vikingruler took it a bit far there... and forgot to post odds. :p

Sorry about the delay. I just had to get rid of an opponent before I could get back to business here. But again we cannot stasrt our business because the maid just found Rupert dead. From the police report, it seems that Ruppert and the assailant had bit of a struggle. It seems that the assailant did quite a bit of rummaging thruogh the belongings of Ruppert. It seems that the assailant was very specific in what he was looking and it seemed that he found it. A witness heard this very strange saying before he went to bed, but now that Ruppert is dead, it is clear to him. Apparently the assailant said; "How dare you steal my awesome government stuff!"

Who do you think did the killing? Since noone guess correct about the next victim, I get all the money. :D

Umm... snipelfritz is Ruppert. Perhaps killing the poor guy confused your mind, Mr. Government Agent? I say Black Hole, as it is obvious Ruppert stole some pretty cool government gadgets from him.

It could be Black Hole, but that is too obvious. So, i vote for Snyder, the intelligence agent. That seems like a government job too me.

The clue lies in the line "assailant was very specific in what he was looking and it seemed that he found it". This would point to an intelligence officer, i.e. Snyder.

hey....

im an intelligence OFFICER, all i do is collect and analyze data, im currently working on French troop strengths, i dont kill people, its not GOOD BUISNESS....

black hole did it

The votes tally.
Black_Hole II
Snyder IIII

Votes from:
Black_Hole
Snyder
Premier Burgundy
Steven
Don Vincenzo
Noldodan

Waiting for
Noldodan
Boris Ivanovo

I'll Pm these guys for their votes.

Since Boris Ivanovo's vote does not matter Snyder has an appointment with my group. After the long torture, he confessed that he was one of the men around here who was into killing people. Obvious he was not intelligent to get away with the murder of his fellow citizens. Will the remaining Mafioso send in you kill instructions.

(out of character)
Sorry about my absence, my neighbors apparently cut our cable connection and the cable company took its time fixing it. I'm here, and still playing.
(/out of character)
And now back to my beer.

The calm that, well it is never calm here, at least since this meeting was supposed to have started. Yet another member of this meeting was grusomely killed. it seems that Don Vincenzo was found in a sorry state. It appears that he and the murderer where in a drinking game. It seems that the Don was so drunk that he could do nothing about the attacks of his assailant. The police will not reveal any more details.

Who killed the Don?

Hey, stop picking on me! Ah well, now that I'm a ghost, I can travel through walls and stuff like that...

i think it's Boris, he's the drinker after all.

An assassin? Me? This is an outrage, and a clear frame-up. Boris is a lover, not a fighter. Drinking games with Boris end in songs and pregnancy, not murder. My vote goes to Premier Burgundy, as he was the first to vote and cast doubt my way.

Top Bottom