[RD] Gender is a social construct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lAnd that using the rightly gendered words to refer to someone is basic etiquette

So you need people to keep telling you your decided gender for you otherwise you have decided it's offensive. That's some deep BS.
I care about what people self-identify with, I care about us being treated with respect, I care about the state not trying to criminalise our existence.
Great!
Why can’t you just bloody respect us and use the pronouns that we ask you to use? It isn’t an imposition at all.

That's probably why Martin king ended xer 'I Have A Dream!' speech with talking about people using other peoples "preferred racial pronouns".

Wait, maybe that didn't happen after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
So you need people to keep telling you your decided gender for you otherwise you have decided it's offensive. That's some deep BS.
So you need people to keep telling you that your name isn’t Mr Poopy otherwise you have decided it’s offensive. That’s some deep BS.

That's probably why Martin king ended xer 'I Have A Dream!' speech with talking about people using other peoples "preferred racial pronouns".

Wait, maybe that didn't happen after all.
So true bestie, Martin Luther King said “I agree with CFC user TruePurple also my opinions on trans people are relevant to this conversation.”

Oh wait, he didn’t say that either. Damn, looks like we’re going to have to think for ourselves rather than misquoting celebrities.

I don't decide what people have called me based on what they HAVEN'T said.
So you wouldn’t consider it disrespectful if I called you Mr Poopy?

So you wouldn’t consider it disrespectful if I called you Mr Poopy?
See, this is the horsehocky you pulled earlier and ongoing.

Are you not reading my posts in the first place, like just glancing through my post while not really reading or trying to understand?
Is your English reading comprehension extremely low?
Are you intentionally twisting my words?

I don't decide what people have called me based on what they HAVEN'T said.
Do you notice the word "HAVEN'T" in all caps, how about you think about what that word means. Here is a clue, it is short for "have NOT"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom