Naeralith Reborn: MODMOD Design and Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Il take a look at the techs tomorrow =) not its sleepie time! *yawn*
I live in denmark bytheway. *cough* under my avatar *cough*
Sleep well!

I have sent my Puppeteer entry :scan:

Oh yeah, and it was written in insane perpentachi form because Ifelt like it :p

Began my work on filling in on a Great General or so...

Edit: Okay, maybe it is too long to fit inside a pop-up, but I will think of something in the techpedia...

Edit 2. And I may just be doing one of those interviews with leaders and demon lords :evil:

Be afraid, be very, very afraid...

Sorry about my quietness lately guys. Again I've been very busy.

In order to keep my promise about screenies, I will post some this weekend, even if resources aren't quite finished :)

Al

Erp.... I love your new avatar P_L :shifty:

UPDATES

I promised some screenies of resources so they are on the main post now :)

We still haven't quite finished the resources... something to do with Dawn of War ;) :D

Expect developments soon :)

Al

The Star Metal pokes through the mine :s...

I can't tell what the others are thogh :p

I guess you could make the starmetal mine BIGGUR ;)

is it possible to change the scale for one resource?

Nice screenies. What are the resources, though? :p

The first post describes each resource where it says UPDATES :p

Also I have re-introduced silver... but haven't shown you it because... well.... it looks like silver :D

I guess you could make the starmetal mine BIGGUR ;)

is it possible to change the scale for one resource?

I think it is... I'd have to do something with the art for the "Improved" starmetal... might talk to the Llamas about adding cool little shafts or something :)

Al

My bad :lol:

And what are those fraeyalilies? I like the name :)

BTW, Orbis reintroduced Silver too. I wonder why it has been removed in the first place...

I think it had something to do with the amounts of resources spawned at map creation. Silver and Oil when removed left a lot of room open for mana. Although I think modders later got a greater control over stuff like that and it really doesn't matter now.

My bad :lol:

And what are those fraeyalilies? I like the name :)

BTW, Orbis reintroduced Silver too. I wonder why it has been removed in the first place...

FYI the civlopedia entry on Fraeyalillies. If you read my leader entry on Empress Lyla, you will also see them mentioned there :)

Fraeyalillies refers to the flowering parts of the Fraeyablossom plant. They are easily recognisable due to their dusty, bright purple petals, and the sweet, pungent aroma that they produce. The Fraeyablossom itself, although rare, can be found in most fertile regions where the soil is rich and nutritious. This, combined with the plant's narcotic properties, makes Fraeyalillies a highly prized and valuable commodity across Naeralith. When vaporised and inhaled, Fraeyalillies induce powerful hallucinations in an individual and an intense feeling of euphoria. Hallucinations tend to come in the form of visual distortions, colour change, intensification of light sources and alterations in depth perception. Most individuals also experience a heightened sensitivity of their skin and body, leading to the proliferated use of Fraeyalillies as an aphrodisiac and for the enhancement of orgasms. Overdosing on Fraeyalillies is difficult due to the inability for consumers to act coherently when highly drugged. When overdoses do occur, the user tends to lose most motor function and can experience realistic hallucinations of people, creatures and other anomalies that do not actually exist. Also, instances of out-of-body experiences have been reported in extreme cases of Fraeyalilly consumption.
Despite the potency of Fraeyalillies, there are no known short or long term side affects associated with the drug, leading to its intense popularity and ubiquitous use by all nations on Naeralith. It is often said that to control Fraeyalilly trade is to control Naeralith.

Al

(Basically it's like opium. I also made a decision to mention them often as long as it doesn't affect the story's flow to show that to "Control Fraeyalilly is to control Naeralith")

yay at least it all works in game hehe :D

just gotta finish the tobacco and do tea now :s

EDIT: but that might be a few weeks from now cause its every students favourite time of year: exam time. where they become short tempered snotty hermits T_T.

To quash the silence slightly... here is a sketch of Naeralith I whipped up when had some time :)

Will do some work on it to make it look pretty... :D

Enjoy!

Al

Attachments

• Naeralith Sketch JPG.jpg
    Naeralith Sketch JPG.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom