Naeralith Reborn: MODMOD Design and Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
To quash the silence slightly... here is a sketch of Naeralith I whipped up when had some time :)

Will do some work on it to make it look pretty... :D

Enjoy!

Al
Interesting... What has been going on in the center? Is it flat?

Also... Have you any idea of pics for your leaders? I read all the fluff on them but I would like pictures too :p

Interesting... What has been going on in the center? Is it flat?

Also... Have you any idea of pics for your leaders? I read all the fluff on them but I would like pictures too :p

The centre is The Eye of Naeralith. It is the centre of the Great Empire of Rylonia ;)

Yes it is mainly flat :)

OK you asked for leaders... will edit the first post now with my candidate pictures :)

Stay tuned for 15 mins hehe ;)

Al

And Lewenski pictures are aawesome :p

You subscribed, so it shouts automatically at you anyways :p

Dang, Shot down by logic again -_- :)p)

Well, I am silly :p

UPDATES!

Haha lots of posts in 15 mins ;)

As per requested have posted links to much of the proposed artwork so far for the leaders. I have SERIOUS trouble finding leader art for male leaders so please feel free to make suggestions :)

Alzara and Shaelana are attached rather than linked as I own these pictures :)

Al

I like her. She's so beautiful... I... want... to... take... her... (for my mod, you silly!) But, sadly, I don't see to which civ she would go so I let her go :p

Anyway, some pretty girls in the lot, even though some pics don't have the dark fantasy feeling. Also, I'm in the same case as you, I'm finding way more girls pictures. Well, maybe I just subconsciously ignores boys ones :lol:

I like her. She's so beautiful... I... want... to... take... her... (for my mod, you silly!) But, sadly, I don't see to which civ she would go so I let her go :p

Anyway, some pretty girls in the lot, even though some pics don't have the dark fantasy feeling. Also, I'm in the same case as you, I'm finding way more girls pictures. Well, maybe I just subconsciously ignores boys ones :lol:

Yeah this is the first draft of leaders :)

The excess of females is 2 fold:

1) As you say... male mind... finds pretty ladies... thinks oooh that looks nice LOL

2) SO much artwork is of females... and I just seem to find it hard finding decent male pictures!

As for some of them not being very dark fantasy... I suppose some of them aren't. Some of my leaders are truely good though... in a caring or pure sense. But realistically leaders can't be golden jewels of morality lol.

As I said I'm open to suggestions... I have a couple of commissions coming my way that I will probably use as leaderheads :)

Let the ideas flow :D

Al

1) As you say... male mind... finds pretty ladies... thinks oooh that looks nice LOL
I don't need a male mind for that :lol:

Anyway, I've quite a lot of pictures in my sleeves. However, and unfortunately, I don't share my babes :D

(but I can recommend you ConceptArt.org, really good site for pictures; and this)

I don't need a male mind for that :lol:

Oh... umm... sorry LOL. Thought you were male... random assumption ;)

Ty for the links btw I'll be sure to take a look :)

Al

Those are some realy good pictures, Alzara. The Queen Selena one, in particular, seems spot on!

Ty yeah I like that one :) It really works for her lol

Al

Oh... umm... sorry LOL. Thought you were male... random assumption ;)

Ty for the links btw I'll be sure to take a look :)

Al
I'm not female either, in fact. I'm the result of a cross-breed between an elf and a centaur, something very crazy at first sight and very fuzzy. I'm not quite defined yet :p

A Has'Hean King. We got to haave some old people in there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom