NBA Offseason/Labormagedon thread

This year's Linn is two years ago's Chris Duhon, who himself hopes to become next year what Linn was projected to be two years from now last year.

Betting advice: Are the Clippers worth a punt for the championship at $16?

Betting advice: Are the Clippers worth a punt for the championship at $16?
The championship's so wide open right now it's not funny, but the Clips might be the second-best team in the West right now. What kind of odds are you getting?

The championship's so wide open right now it's not funny, but the Clips might be the second-best team in the West right now. What kind of odds are you getting?

$16.00, 16 to 1. Bet $1, get 16 back. Not sure how you guys write odds.

Thinking of putting down a tenner.

Sure, I'd put that down for the Clips. Really, any one of like, 6 teams could win it. If Dwade stays hurt, it's really anybody's game.

Before we start felating ourselves over Lin, the dude also had 8 turnovers...

Heard a rumor today... D.Howard for ... wait... wait... wait for it... B.Griffin :eek: :cool:

:scan:

i can't see it happening either.

Lou Williams cut out the lakers heart last night :lol: yes, we hate kobe here. he is not a native son. he is italian. his old man is a sixer/philly guy. but not his kid.

I heard Philly fans gave him an ovation for passing Shak on the all-time scoring list.

What kind of ovation :mischief: I wonder???

i wouldn't call it an ovation :lol: it went unannounced in the arena although there was a smattering of applause (probably from poser laker fans). he's really disliked in these parts, mostly for his lack of sentimentality for the area but also the cockiness.

Philly fans dislike Kobe for his cockiness?

Top Bottom