NEB1: One Thousand and One Ways to Die

EDIT: FINAL UPDATE NOW EXISTS ON NEXT PAGE (on default settings)

CGC orders in!
HAIL COBRA!!

Whatever happens this final turn, I want to thank both tuxedohamm and Lord_Iggy for all their effort and support.

Their dedication and loyalty as members of COBRA will never be forgotten. They are excellent allies and skilled commanders. Even if Iggy is a little crazy.

:salute: THANKYOU!

Confirming combat doctrine escalation from tactical engagement to strategic offensive.

Still lacking any SEF orders though. I will be online for another hour or so tonight to collect any more new/revised orders. Sorry if you were expecting another earlier reminder! Although I suspect that this is going to take me some time to mull over, so late orders will be acceptable. The concept of initiative still applies however.

OK, going offline for ~20 hours.

-update procedures initialising-

This is my 3000th Post!!!1!one!
:woohoo::beer::band:[party]:cheers::trophy:

However, its not an update. I thought I should say that progress is being made, although I still haven't worked everything out, and I'm not sure exactly how to present the update, and ... [insert other usual excuses]

Aiming for completion by Saturday.

Just wanted to say

OOC: Congratulations witht the 3000 posts and I can't wait until the update!

Announcement: due to various unavoidable circumstances, the final update is unlikely to be ready by Saturday (surprise surprise :lol:) :o

As much as I've been trying to refrain from asking this, but; Daft, how's the update coming along?

Sorry, you'll know when you see it :p

I can post a running commentary on my profile page if you want!

Top Bottom