Neoteric World

Well...BB...My cousin downloaded neoteric to my pc and i loved it, im way better with computers than he is...and he screwed stuff up....and anyway i cant find the shortcut and opened a shortcut but it said it had to be put on my desktop and when i open proerties on that shortcut there is no compatibility option...help!!!!! :mad:

I forgot to say that i need help because i cant get the 5 messages on my screen while playing to go away

Update with what though? I think ive incorporated just the right amount of features, but if you can make a suggestion on new content and i can have a look. .

Ever thought about incorporating the Varietes Delectat art?

Ive tried doing it myself actually, but it always comes out horribly wrong :confused: hahaha. Its obvious youre a much better modder than I :worship:, so maybe you'll have a bit more success than me. Love the mod btw! Although ive added a few customizations myself to it, its pretty much the same as your last update!

Hopefully BB will come back and prove this thread isnt dead

Ever thought about incorporating the Varietes Delectat art?

Ive tried doing it myself actually, but it always comes out horribly wrong :confused: hahaha. Its obvious youre a much better modder than I :worship:, so maybe you'll have a bit more success than me. Love the mod btw! Although ive added a few customizations myself to it, its pretty much the same as your last update!

Hopefully BB will come back and prove this thread isnt dead

Yea i love Variestas Delectat too! Orginally this mod had VD and recently I was thinking that I would appreciate the diversity in units again, but it would be a time consuming task to go back and add VD. I'll think about this, maybe its worth a few nights of having a headache :p

Yea i love Variestas Delectat too! Orginally this mod had VD and recently I was thinking that I would appreciate the diversity in units again, but it would be a time consuming task to go back and add VD. I'll think about this, maybe its worth a few nights of having a headache :p

I'll personally buy the Tylenol for you. Or the Advil or the Ibuprofen or whatever you prefer :lol:

ps. thanks for proving that the thread is not dead too!

When I try to run this mod with advanced start in hot seat mode it locks up in initializing phase.
It jams up so badly that I need to push reset button to get out.
Can this problem be fixed?

By the way:
Same problem Rise of mankind 2 mod.

Question, maybe someone can advise, I'm a little tech backwards so bear with me plz!
In the Recommended Settings it tells you to make the changes to the Revolution.ini to limit the # of Civs that will spawn during the game. It says if you have trouble that you may have other RevDCM installed.

My question is about the last part. I have what I assume are parts of RevDCM installed in other MODS that I play, such as Legends of Revolution, do I need to just change all of them or because the others are MODS in their own folders I should be ok? I've looked in MyDocs/Tom/Mygames/BtS/Mods and made sure there isn't a separate RevDCM anywhere, the only place else it exists is in the individual Mod folders themselves. Other question is, would this procedure work for those other Mods too?

Thanks if anyone has an answer, greatly appreciated!

HI i just downloaded this awesome mod, however im getting this message in the events display
bugoptions-failed writing INI file C:/program files (x86)/ firaxis games/ sid meier's civilization 4/ beyond the sword/ mods/ neoteric world/ user settings/ autolog.ini

it is really annoying as the message is repeated several times wont go away and i cant see event log updates at the beginning of every turn

Download doesn't work for me :(

What exactly is the problem?
The download is up and working for me.
I am using localized version of Chrome, so it would be no use to tell the error message in my language, but the text is sth like "Google Chrome cannot find cdn.strategyinformer.com" :(

Question, maybe someone can advise, I'm a little tech backwards so bear with me plz!
In the Recommended Settings it tells you to make the changes to the Revolution.ini to limit the # of Civs that will spawn during the game. It says if you have trouble that you may have other RevDCM installed.

My question is about the last part. I have what I assume are parts of RevDCM installed in other MODS that I play, such as Legends of Revolution, do I need to just change all of them or because the others are MODS in their own folders I should be ok? I've looked in MyDocs/Tom/Mygames/BtS/Mods and made sure there isn't a separate RevDCM anywhere, the only place else it exists is in the individual Mod folders themselves. Other question is, would this procedure work for those other Mods too?

Anybody? Never got an answer on this and would like to try it out. Thanks.

I downloaded and unzipped the mod to the right location, but whenever I try to load it the game crashes. Any help?
Thats not a fault with this mod. There could be lots of possibilities. I suggest doing a search on civfanatics for mod crashes.
I'll personally buy the Tylenol for you. Or the Advil or the Ibuprofen or whatever you prefer :lol:

ps. thanks for proving that the thread is not dead too!
The thread can die, but the download is still out there :)
Dang it, he's gone again :sad:
And im back :p
When I try to run this mod with advanced start in hot seat mode it locks up in initializing phase.
It jams up so badly that I need to push reset button to get out.
Can this problem be fixed?

By the way:
Same problem Rise of mankind 2 mod.
Thats an issue your computer has with mods. Like i said in the other response, search civfanatics for something like "mod crashes"

Download doesn't work for me :(
It works :)

Anybody? Never got an answer on this and would like to try it out. Thanks.
You do not have to change any settings in other mods. Neoteric World only loads settings from inside its folder or from the my documents/games route.

I cant imagine making a new patch for this. Its all open for people to edit themselves to suit their gameplay. For example on my edits for this mod on my computer, i have increased all the unit costs so there is not hundreds and hundreds of units on the map :) Removes the stack of death.

I get private message alerts to my mail, so if anyone had a query about editing this mod to suit their gameplay, feel free to message me and I can tell you what to do.

i cant get this mod to work in multi player game in internet games
is there something i can do?

Top Bottom