New to GMR and MP

New Weird Order

Schlitzie
I have almost 1500 hours of single-player time on CiV. Love the game, and am now ready to begin earning respect as a GMR MP PBEM ranked match player.

I am set up under all accounts as New Weird Order. (Steam, civplayers, civfanatics, HOF, etcetera.)

My desires are to play many games at once, PBEM only, and be a long standing member of the CiV community.

Disabled with almost unlimited playing time.

Always the last person to quit.

Worthy adversary. You will not be disappointed.

Would an established GMR player be kind enough to invite me to my first game?

Thank you!

I value your time, and will not quit a game you are kind enough to invite me to. Your risk is understood and appreciated.

Hi New. I'm planning to start a new GMR game soon.

The idea is for it to be a smaller quick one on an archipelago map, with players being randomly assigned a civ with a naval bonus. So think England, ottomans, Byzantines, Vikings, possibly Korea? Or whatever other civs would be good candidates...focused on the newer civs as well, if they fit the bill.

I'm happy to offer you the first spot in this game. Will post another thread about it soon!

No no, I've held one open for you. I'll send an invite when I set up the game. :)

You're welcome. Welcome to civplayers, and to GMR!

You're welcome. Welcome to civplayers, and to GMR!

Whoops, did I say civplayers? I meant to say civfanatics! :blush:

Civplayers.com is good, too, if you want to get into the live games. Games there tend to be more war-focused, as it has a ladder / ranking system. Though any type of game could be agreed on to be ranked and reported on "the ladder", such as OCC, even no war, or even a GMR game (or a NQ game, for that matter). Enjoy!

Top Bottom