New Unit: Assyrian Chariot

Amenhotep7 said:
Gorgeous. Simply Gorgeous!:goodjob:

Now where's Lou? He'll be like a kid on Christmas day.:lol:

Back from a very nice vacation

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

Great work :D

Thanks for the resizes, Aluminium! Could you resize and center Orthanc's Nuke expolosion next? It is too huge.

Good resizing, Aluminium. I personally prefer the "biggies" :D ;) but it's good to have more variety so that people who like smaller units are satisfied as well :)

Wonderful, I dig the Assyrians. Hope they get into Civ4 later :)

No, I'm not Stormrage. But this was the firs time I came over BeBros wonderful animations here. I should have read them earlier though.

I do some modelling/animations myself and could't keep from complementing BeBro for them, although it's an old thread.

I had no idea people would call it farming, hust because the thread were old.

I tried to send BeBro a personal message but could't reach him though.

But thanks for getting involved :) I understand how people can take it the wrong way.

Stormrage said:
Um, there is a bunch of BeBro`s knights in the WH mod :)

Yes, I found out today that he's the guy that made them :) (Something I did comment on the fiery heart knight for instance). The Tiranoc chariot was the other I reckognized.

So, was I meant was not seeing them in play, but in the unit library under hs name.

But I see how this whole commenting rush of mine got inteprented as spamming, which I feel bad about.

I think before answering to an old thread next time. Perhaps much better to let it be

Frostyboy,
It is ok to bump old threads to ask specific questions.
For example:
I can't find the zip file, is it still available.
Or
Did anyone ever make civilopedia icons or sounds for this unit?
or
When I install this unit it crashes my game.

Stuff like that, it is not cool to bump ancient threads to make small talk, which is what you did. As a long time user you should have known better.

I'm sure you know this now. I'm not a moderator, I'm just a user like you. I'm sure I've made this mistake too.. though not on this forum.

Since you make your own models, why not make a few things for Civ3, eh?

MVH,
-Bjørn

I have got lots of pepper for this, and I won't post on old threads again.

Regarding the animation, I was hoping to get into some CIV4 modelling since I find the system much better than Civ III. I still play the Warhammer Mod though :)

Mvh

Frostyboy said:
Yes, I found out today that he's the guy that made them :) (Something I did comment on the fiery heart knight for instance). The Tiranoc chariot was the other I reckognized.

Where can I find something called the Tiranoc Chariot ??????????

Top Bottom