New Unit: Lycon Legion 08/29/04

Yeah, I'm going to do a Lycon Cataphract, but I don't plan to do anymore after that... I'm working on two mechs right now (both of which you know :p)...

pinktilapia said:
Lovely gree... erk... gray wolf. Couldn't it be used as a skaven unit in a certain mod... No, don't hit me!

Don't you start with the color thing too :p... I don't know what a 'skaven' unit is, but I think I'll hit you just for the fun of it ;)...

silver and grey..

NO, ITS GREEN! MOLDY GREEN I TELL YOU!

*trys to keep the insane side in himself*

uh.... that wasnt me...

Are you also planning to do a Wolf Archer sometime later? Might make a very interesting civ for a fantasy mod. :)

Werewolves? Yes I can use this. Now to find a home for it. Good work, and I'll keep my eyes out for another Werewolf unit.

Chukchi_Husky said:
What colour is this square?

192,192,192 and 128,128,128, if I'm not mistaken (guess who's been editing WAY too many palettes lately.... :crazyeye: )

I aggree, some people around here need to check their monitors' color/chroma adjustment settings :p

And I still plan on using these as Wolven units, unless I find out about some FF game that had canine type people in it, then I'll use them as UU's for that civ.

Great job! STOP GETTING BETTER! YOU MAKE ME LOOK BAD!
:lol: j/k. Keep it up!

*smacks head on wall a couple of times* K, done; now I know nothing about palettes... Just get me some paint thinner and I won't know how to use a mouse :D...

Thanks for the comment

TO HT: :lol: Waaaay too much palette editing... I feel for you.

I could easily make a warrior, spear-man, swordsman, pikeman, and possibly knight... That would cover a lot of the ancient to early middle-age units...

That would be awesome! I would certainly use them! My Glantri civ will become more Lycon that way. And more unique.

Top Bottom