News: SGOTM 12 - Atonement - Signup Thread

Hi

I've added you to Unusual Suspects. I hope that's OK with everyone. If there's another late sign-up I'll add her/him to the Apostrophes.

Lexad, Jesusin, Jovan Kukic.....

Feel free to sign up :)

Crud, I knew I forgot to do something in the last week. Wanted to sign up for Barley Demons, though unlike the last game I'm unlikely do much more than lurk.

Yes to previous SGOTMS
Immortal

Crud, I knew I forgot to do something in the last week. Wanted to sign up for Barley Demons, though unlike the last game I'm unlikely do much more than lurk.

Yes to previous SGOTMS
Immortal

Added.

Am I horribly late to sign up? Guess so. I am new to the whole thing, so where do I find actually playing threads to read?
Edit: Never mind, have found it.

Am I horribly late to sign up? Guess so. I am new to the whole thing, so where do I find actually playing threads to read?

Just don't post information from one team thread into another's. It'll spoil the game for both sets, and may lead to disqualfications.

That said you're more than welcome to cheer T'dr'duzk b'hazg t't on.

:wavey: Welcome to SGOTM.

If you wish to sign up for a team to play in this SGOTM, please do not read any threads. If you look at any team threads, you will be spoiled and unable to join any team. Alan will get back to you concerning joining a team, if you wish.

You can read old threads such as the SGOTM11 team threads to get a feel for how the game is played. You should also read the SGOTM Reference Thread.

If you want to join a team, then as leif says, don't read any current SGOTM 12 team threads, as that will give you information about other teams' plans.

Is it possible to sign up as non playing member?

Just one who does not put nose in other threads and sometimes shares ideas/makes non funny jokes?

I sorta feel like in debt for OSS after that mass post deletion in old game... Some how decided to ask...

Sure, as long as you have not spied on the other team threads?

Erm, looks like I have found playing threads before being warned.
Thanks for invitation!
Lurked in xteam thread already thus disqualifying myself.
:popcorn: Was curios how will it go on Deity.

Sure I am not going to post any info in any other thread. Better luck next SGOTM then.
:)

Erm, looks like I have found playing threads before being warned.
Thanks for invitation!
Lurked in xteam thread already thus disqualifying myself.
:popcorn: Was curios how will it go on Deity.

Sure I am not going to post any info in any other thread. Better luck next SGOTM then.
:)
Sorry I was slow to warn you. :sad:

We'd invite you to join us but our roster is bursting atm. :)
You are always welcome to follow along with our adventure. :cheers:

Top Bottom